Protech (Florida)

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Water/Wastewater Treatment Interview

Ocala, FL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Protech (Florida) in March 2012.

Interview Details – Location of the projects was a concern to the employer and myself. Some of the locations were as far as 100 miles away with required visits 7 days per week. Of course this was a concern both parties must consider because of gasoline prices and ware and tare on a vehicle. The employer plans to investigate rearranging schedules and resume with interview #2. The employers I spoke with were very easy to talk with and appeared to be willing to work out any issues that are preventing my employment there.

Interview Questions

• Are all your documents and credentials up to date?   View Answer
  • Are you willing to travel and if so, how much?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Protech (Florida)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Protech (Florida) interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Protech (Florida) employees and interview candidates.