Protect Controls

Relevance Date Difficulty

Welder Interview

Welder
Conroe, TX

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Protect Controls in July 2012.

Interview Details – Interview process was a joke. Was called in for an interview, turns out I had to take a welding test, which is standard for welders. Good thing I had my equipment, but not happy about ruining good clothes. When I came back to start my first day of work, manager did not remember me, pretty sad way to start.

Interview Question – There were no questions asked except my previous salary   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Zero negotiation. I feel like if I could speak Spanish, I would have started at a better salary.

Project Coordinator Interview

Project Coordinator

Interviewed at Protect Controls

Interview Details – met with a 3 panel interview team then with the supervisor for an additional interview process. Overall the process took about an hour and a half. Both interview sessions were very similar and went over the same questions. asked about work history/ experience

Interview Question – General questions: tell me about yourself, whats a challenge youve overcome, tell me a time where you didnt see eye to eye with a co worker...etc   Answer Question

Information Technology Interview

Information Technology

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Protect Controls.

Interview Details – they never followed up after saying that they selected me for onsite

Interview Question – asked me to explain a complex work that i did   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Analyst

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Protect Controls in December 2010.

Interview Details – I got a phone interview at first and was asked basic questions based on my experiences listed on the resume. Two days later I went in for interview with the VP and a couple of managers in the company. They asked some behavioral questions and technical skills, how I came across the job posting. They asked about my educational background, analytical skills, and how familiar I am with programming. Interview was pretty informal and casual. The work culture is great, people are friendly, customer oriented.

Interview Question – What would you do when you face a difficult situation   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was not, I would advise to negotiate for better offer.

Analyst Interview

Analyst

The process took 4 months - interviewed at Protect Controls in January 2010.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview .

Interview Question – how is your grad education going to help the company ?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Protect Controls? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Protect Controls interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Protect Controls employees and interview candidates.