Protection One

Very Easy Interview

Residential Security Consultant Interview

Residential Security Consultant
Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Protection One.

Interview Details – Face to face interview with sales manager. He reviewed my experience with ADT. 'made LOTS of promises like, 'You're going to do great here... We've got so many leads we can barely keep up... One of my guys made 5 grand last month.' I had an advantage because of previous experience via U.S.A.F. and ADT.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions. He asked me, 'Tell me about yourself....'   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation, each sale equals a certain dollar amount.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Wichita, KS

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Protection One in August 2012.

Interview Details – 2 interviews, first interview was with HR, second was with shift manager customer service supervisor- both were very cool and tried to make me feel at ease was told at end of second I had the job so no waiting, typing test, paperwork day with proof of transcripts, W2's last 3 years, mouth swab drug test, extensive background check

Interview Question – How did your last job prepare or help you for this job? (Be prepared if, like me, one of my last jobs was something totally unrelated like teaching piano)   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I negotiated a dollar more an hour by pointing out that I had a Bachelor's Degree. Didn't find out until after everything the pay rate, put me off in answering until I had already committed.

Corporate Trainer Interview

Corporate Trainer
Irving, TX

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Protection One in May 2011.

Interview Details – Phone interview with the director followed by 1:1 interview with director. I was then offered the position and accepts, did the drug test and background check and then started. I did have to bring in my college diploma and all my personal identification for photo copy.

Interview Question – Describe how you would design a training program.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was not one. They offered a salary in line with where I needed to be so I didn't negotiate. I just accepted.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Commercial Sales Representative Interview

Commercial Sales Representative

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Protection One in June 2009.

Interview Details – Detailed process, Hr does a good job. Typical salesinterview questions. They want a go getter.

Interview Question – Are you willing to work on weekends?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Not much of negotiation. Only one offer.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Protection One? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Protection One interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Protection One employees and interview candidates.