Protection One Interview Questions

2.5

Residential Security Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Protection One.

Face to face interview with sales manager. He reviewed my experience with ADT. 'made LOTS of promises like, 'You're going to do great here... We've got so many leads we can barely keep up... One of my guys made 5 grand last month.' I had an advantage because of previous experience via U.S.A.F. and ADT.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions. He asked me, 'Tell me about yourself....'   View Answer
    There is no negotiation, each sale equals a certain dollar amount.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Wichita, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Protection One in August 2012.

2 interviews, first interview was with HR, second was with shift manager customer service supervisor- both were very cool and tried to make me feel at ease was told at end of second I had the job so no waiting, typing test, paperwork day with proof of transcripts, W2's last 3 years, mouth swab drug test, extensive background check

Interview Questions
    • How did your last job prepare or help you for this job? (Be prepared if, like me, one of my last jobs was something totally unrelated like teaching piano)   View Answer
    I negotiated a dollar more an hour by pointing out that I had a Bachelor's Degree. Didn't find out until after everything the pay rate, put me off in answering until I had already committed.

Corporate Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Irving, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Protection One in May 2011.

Phone interview with the director followed by 1:1 interview with director. I was then offered the position and accepts, did the drug test and background check and then started. I did have to bring in my college diploma and all my personal identification for photo copy.

Interview Questions
    • Describe how you would design a training program.   View Answer
    There was not one. They offered a salary in line with where I needed to be so I didn't negotiate. I just accepted.

Commercial Sales Representative Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Protection One in June 2009.

Detailed process, Hr does a good job. Typical salesinterview questions. They want a go getter.

Interview Questions
    Not much of negotiation. Only one offer.

Worked for Protection One? Contribute to the Community!