Protective Life

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Regional Vice President Interview

Denver, CO

The process took a day - interviewed at Protective Life in May 2010.

Interview Details – Heard HORRIBLE things about the Western div manager. Interviewed anyway and noted he didn't seem to care about being there. He was cordial but disinterested. He had no questions for me but prefered an open interview style... just talk, he'll glean what he thinks he needs to know out of you. No questions, really?? Well I had more than a few and he courteously answered them but he brought no notes, no resume, no paper or pen whatsoever. My conclusion (after being a sales manager hiring candidates)...this guy's a clown and the reports I heard were not far off. Kinda glad after the interview he went with another candidate...it would have been harder to say no had he expressed interest.

Interview Question – Not a question asked!!!   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Protective Life? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Protective Life Regional Vice President interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Protective Life employees and interview candidates.