Protege Software Services Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Protege Software Services

Director of Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woburn, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Protege Software Services (Woburn, MA) in September 2013.

Interview

I interviewed a total of 5 times. Initially, I interviewed with the Company President. I interviewed a total of four times with the company President. I did a phone interview and a physical one on one interview with the company Controller. I also interviewed with the office staff. The final interview was held off premises by the Company President.

Interview Questions

• My experience in Account Management and Recruitment.   1 Answer

Inside Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woburn, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Protege Software Services (Woburn, MA) in January 2008.

Interview

I was connected to the company by a co-worker at a previous work place. I had one interview with the hiring manager and was offered the position soon afterward. The interview and hiring process itself went well. At my interview I meet another employee, with whom I was told I would be working. Unfortunately, in between the date of my hire and my start date, the company laid off the person I was supposed be working with most closely. I was laid off six months later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was offered the same base as I had had at my previous employer, but with a larger bonus structure.