Protiviti

2.7

12 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Protiviti in January 2014.

Applied online. Response was fast, recruiter was very helpful and nice - extremely fast responses (<30min most times). First round phone behavioral, second round consisted of case study, technical interview, and get to know company. Second round at Chicago office, only took one morning. Every interviewer was very, very nice.

Company was very welcoming, which I still found to be true after taking the internship. Very enjoyable experience, made me love the company.

Interview Questions
    • Questions about specific technical testing for software development. Was not expecting it, but interviewers did not negatively react.   Answer Question
    No negotiation - internship

Internal Audit and Financial Advisory Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I interviewed online - interviewed at Protiviti in January 2014.

I submitted my resume through the career portal and heard back from a recruiter several months later once my graduation date approached. The first step was speaking with the recruiter about why I was interested in protiviti, and nailing down a location where I wanted to apply. Then there was a phone interview with a manager that consisted of more behavioral questions and then finally an in person interview at the office. There was a case study analysis that was part of the interview as well that consisted of a produciton process for a fictional company.

Interview Questions
    • The case study was the most difficult part of the in person interview. It definitely helped to do some practice case studies before hand.   Answer Question
    Just accepted

Senior Consultant II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at Protiviti in January 2013.

Recruiter contacted me through linkedin. She set me up with couple of phone calls. First phone call was with a Manager/Architect. Next one was with a Senior Developer. Both of them were technical. And finally I had an in person interview.

Yeah.

Recruiting Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Protiviti in November 2013.

Phone interview with the head of the department in San Fran and then an in-person interview in Chicago with the team. Everyone seemed friendly enough but the environment seemed a bit stuffy.

Business Process Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Protiviti in February 2014.

Applied online through my college. Was then selected for an interview on campus with a pre-night for a networking event. Initial interview consisted of a 30 minute behavioral portion with a 30 minute case immediately after. They give you part of the case the night before. Was then invited up to the corporate HQ for an office visit. Very informal superday consisting of panels and a small group activity. The day concludes with a 1on1 with a Managing Director.

Interview Questions
    • Why Protiviti? Why consulting? Pretend as if I'm a client, sell me on Protiviti.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Protiviti in October 2013.

First interviews consisted of 2 rounds. One was a case interview where I had to look through a case and talk about risks within the process. Nothing difficult. The second round was a behavioral interview. Good old stuff.

Second interview again consisted of 2 rounds. This time I was in the office and I basically talked to a manager, who was kind of aggressive, but that is normal since this is the guy who would be my boss on a day to day basis. Then I talked to a director for the last half and he was super chill, we basically talked about Protiviti and his role in the firm and so on.

Interview Questions
    • Tell em about a time when you had to work with a process.   Answer Question
    I technically have not accepted yet but I think I am going to sometime soon. I have 2 other offers but Protiviti is definitely on the top of my list. They also offered me more $ then public accounting firms. Their office was also really nice. Way nicer than E&Y or PwC.

Consultant II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at Protiviti in May 2013.

The title is risk model consultant.
    Just finished first round of interview, and haven't got any result yet.
    I was interviewed by HR, and the questions are general.
    We basically went through my resume, and asked questions about when I will be able to work there.

Interview Questions
    • When I will be able to work there?
      What is your expected salary?
        Answer Question

Process Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Protiviti in September 2011.

The interview process is simply behavioral interviews where they are really just looking to gain an understanding of your personality and how you would fit in with their company. The interviewers are very easy to talk to and ask the most basic behavioral questions, both of my interviewers asked a couple of them and then moved on to questions about myself.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when something you were working on went wrong and how you solved it?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Protiviti in September 2008.

Very easy interview. Had two 1:1 interviews on campus and then was offered a position at the office. All basic behavioral questions.

Technology Risk Consultant I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Protiviti in March 2008.

The first day i had an interview with the head of HR. She ased me basic behavioral questions. If they liked you there would be a second day interview which follows directly after the first day.

The second day interview was with a director from the company. He asked me a few behavioral questions but it was mainly just being able to hold a conversation, it was very relaxed.

Interview Questions
    Yes you were able to negotiate I didn't because the offer was very competitive and I didn't want to seem greedy. I was very happy with the offer.

Worked for Protiviti? Contribute to the Community!