Protiviti Interview Questions in Dallas, TX

Updated Feb 10, 2015
Updated Feb 10, 2015

2.5

Process Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Protiviti (Dallas, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

I submitted my resume and cover letter at the career fair on campus and online. I was then contacted for an on campus interview. The on campus interview consisted of behavioral questions and a business case interview. I was then contacted for an office visit, which consisted of group activities and an interview in the afternoon. Both interviews had pre-interview dinners at nice locations. I was contacted with an offer about a week after the office visit.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Protiviti (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Protiviti came to my campus and recruited a number of students. They were very nice and professional. I got through the first round of on-campus interviews and then visited Protiviti's office. The work environment seemed fun. I enjoyed my time there. I was ultimately offered a job, but decided to turn it down and keep exploring my other options.

Interview Questions

• They ask you to basically sell them on Protiviti. It isn't too difficult   1 Answer

I felt pressured to accept an offer before I was ready. I already had other interviews lined up and wanted to see those through. Protiviti is great though. I really liked all the people I met there.

Senior Consultant I Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Protiviti (Dallas, TX) in October 2011.

Interview

A couple of cases with materials given beforehand. You just need to review the materials and structure your thoughts about it and be able to show the interviewer that you've read the case and have basic intelligence.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

If you have a higher offer somewhere, negotiate with them. They'll bump you up to the ceiling of the level you're applying for.

Internal Audit Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Protiviti (Dallas, TX) in May 2008.

Interview

At my school, they basically interview anyone with a GPA greater than 3.25. They have a first round interview and make their cuts in one day, then have second round interviews, both on campus. They make another cut then invite recruits to a site visit. The site visit was another two interviews and a skills/personality test. They give a few presentations and take everyone to a really nice lunch/dinner.

Interview Questions

• Why would your accounting background give you an edge in consulting?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I received a few offers that were higher or that had signing bonuses. I even scanned some of the offer letters to my recruiter and she did not budge with the offer. I think this happened to me because I go to a school that's not a 'key' school for recruiting.