Protiviti

Relevance Date Difficulty

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Protiviti.

Interview Details – Protiviti came to my campus and recruited a number of students. They were very nice and professional. I got through the first round of on-campus interviews and then visited Protiviti's office. The work environment seemed fun. I enjoyed my time there. I was ultimately offered a job, but decided to turn it down and keep exploring my other options.

Interview Question – They ask you to basically sell them on Protiviti. It isn't too difficult   View Answer

Reason for Declining – I felt pressured to accept an offer before I was ready. I already had other interviews lined up and wanted to see those through. Protiviti is great though. I really liked all the people I met there.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Internal Audit Consultant Interview

Internal Audit Consultant
Dallas, TX

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Protiviti in May 2008.

Interview Details – At my school, they basically interview anyone with a GPA greater than 3.25. They have a first round interview and make their cuts in one day, then have second round interviews, both on campus. They make another cut then invite recruits to a site visit. The site visit was another two interviews and a skills/personality test. They give a few presentations and take everyone to a really nice lunch/dinner.

Interview Question – Why would your accounting background give you an edge in consulting?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I received a few offers that were higher or that had signing bonuses. I even scanned some of the offer letters to my recruiter and she did not budge with the offer. I think this happened to me because I go to a school that's not a 'key' school for recruiting.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Protiviti? Contribute to the Community!

Protiviti Videos

Protiviti – Why Work for Us?

About Us We believe that a career is about more than just working, providing deliverables, and being compensated for your efforts. The Protiviti Career is about opportunities to lead, learn, grow, and make a difference… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Protiviti interview questions and advice in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Protiviti employees and interview candidates.