Protiviti

Updated Jan 14, 2015

2.9

22 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Protiviti.

The hiring and interview process was done through campus recruiting. First round involved 2 different interviews where one was a case study and the other was behavioral. Second round involved going to office, having 2 more interviews, and coming up with a creative presentation with your set group.

Interview Questions
  • If you were an animal what would you be and why?
    If you were a color what would it be and why?

Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Protiviti

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Protiviti in October 2014.

Talked to them at Meet the Firms and applied on school's website. Got invited to an interview on campus. Consisted of 2 30 minute interviews. 30 minutes case study with one interviewer and 30 mins behavioral with another. They send you part of the case study beforehand to study. Not too bad, just make sure to be able to explain your rationale and look at it the night before.

Interview Questions
    • Just the case study questions because I was new to it.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Started with campus recruiting - submitted a resume and interviewed with a recruiter on campus. From there, they flew me to the office location I desired (along with other students from my school), and I had dinner with a few members of the team that night. The next day was spent meeting with about 6 individuals, lunch, and a group activity. Very well organized, and I had a great experience.

Interview Questions
    • How much would you charge to wash all the windows in Chicago?   View Answer

Intern Interview

Dinner before initial interview. Case interview followed the next day if we were selected. Brought up for an office visit to Dallas, and dinner the night before interview once again

Intern Interview

Invited up to San Francisco. Offered breakfast with about a half hour of networking followed up by an hour panel where we could ask questions. Next we had lunch, followed by a short presentation where we were split up into groups. Ended with a short 15 min interview with a partner.

Interview Questions
    • What makes you interested with working with Protiviti?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Protiviti in January 2014.

Applied online. Response was fast, recruiter was very helpful and nice - extremely fast responses (<30min most times). First round phone behavioral, second round consisted of case study, technical interview, and get to know company. Second round at Chicago office, only took one morning. Every interviewer was very, very nice.

Company was very welcoming, which I still found to be true after taking the internship. Very enjoyable experience, made me love the company.

Interview Questions
    • Questions about specific technical testing for software development. Was not expecting it, but interviewers did not negatively react.   Answer Question
    No negotiation - internship

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Protiviti.

There were two half hour interviews the first time. One is a behavioral interview and the other is a mini case study. The sent us a document the night before on the case study giving little insight into what we would have to do exactly. Helped to do some research prior the case study. Then they invite you back for final round interviews at your preferred location where there are two more behavioral interviews, a presentation, and an activity.

Interview Questions
    • A lot of the behavioral interview questions were very similar sounding so have many ideas from previous expereinces for answers   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Protiviti.

The process was overall very smooth and flexible. The first interview was strictly behavioral and lasted 30 minutes. The second round interview involved a small case where the interviewer gave me a handout to read and then we discussed it. I analyzed a process flow and identified potential drivers of the issues the client was facing.

Interview Questions
    • I would say the process flow case was 'most' difficult but I wouldn't say it was at all very challenging.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Protiviti in October 2013.

One Case based interview & One Behavioral interview. About thirty minutes each. The case was a procurement process that was outdated, cumbersome, and lacked efficiency. The goal was to outline possible improvement steps. The behavioral interview was standard.

They interviewed graduate students for the internship as well but in the end, none of the grad students were offered positions. Probably didn't want to pay grad level internship wages when they can get undergrads.

Intern Interview

on campus recruiting and interview process. typical interview.