Protiviti

167 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Process Intern Interview

Process Intern

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Protiviti.

Interview Details – I got sent a process map one day prior to the interview as an email attachment telling me to study it. The interview itself was two parts. One behavioral interview, which was relatively straight forward. The behavioral interview was mainly based off of my resume. The second part was a case study, which was based off the process map I was told to look at.

Interview Question – After the case study concluded, I was asked if I had any questions and began talking with the Manager about what he does, etc. I was a little caught off guard because I had though that after the case study I would be done.   View Answer

Business Process Internship Interview

Business Process Internship
Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Protiviti in February 2014.

Interview Details – Applied online through my college. Was then selected for an interview on campus with a pre-night for a networking event. Initial interview consisted of a 30 minute behavioral portion with a 30 minute case immediately after. They give you part of the case the night before. Was then invited up to the corporate HQ for an office visit. Very informal superday consisting of panels and a small group activity. The day concludes with a 1on1 with a Managing Director.

Interview Question – Why Protiviti? Why consulting? Pretend as if I'm a client, sell me on Protiviti.   Answer Question

IT Security Consultant Interview

IT Security Consultant

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Protiviti in February 2014.

Interview Details – Pre interview dinner the night before. There were a lot of new, young hires that were very passionate about Protiviti. They were all very friendly. Dinner was the typical get to know you before the interview. It definitely helped to calm the nerves.

Interview consisted of 30 minute behavioral and 30 minute case interviews. Case interview was given to us, in part, the night before. The rest of the prompt was given to us during the interview. Behavioral and case interview were both with senior staff. They were very professional and not as friendly as the reps at the dinner.

HR called the same day as the interview to set up second round.

Interview Question – Typical interview questions.   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Protiviti in December 2010.

Interview Details – The process was very fast and took about 2 weeks from the initial contact through email up to the point where they called with a offer. The initial process included two one on one interviews on campus. The 2nd and last loud included 3 one on one onsite interviews as well as a team project and presentation.

Negotiation Details – Was not able to negotiate

Interviewed at Protiviti

Interview Details – Dinner before initial interview. Case interview followed the next day if we were selected. Brought up for an office visit to Dallas, and dinner the night before interview once again

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
Minneapolis, MN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Protiviti in January 2014.

Interview Details – Phone screening with recruiter which wast mostly validating lawful employment, my pay requirements, and collecting high level experience/fit.
Lunch with two directors. Very casual conversation talking about the role, intrest, fit, etc.
Meeting with partner. Also very casual talking about experience and fit.
Very casual overal.
Employees like to talk about their careers. Met some really great people with lots of experience. Seemed like a great place to work hearing their experiences.

Interview Question – No difficult questions really.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Protiviti

Interview Details – Invited up to San Francisco. Offered breakfast with about a half hour of networking followed up by an hour panel where we could ask questions. Next we had lunch, followed by a short presentation where we were split up into groups. Ended with a short 15 min interview with a partner.

Interview Question – What makes you interested with working with Protiviti?   Answer Question

Internal Audit Intern Interview

Internal Audit Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Protiviti.

Interview Details – Applied through school. The interviewers were nice. Half hour of a flowchart and ask to analyze the situation and another half hour of behavioral check

Consultant Interview

Consultant

Interviewed at Protiviti

Interview Details – One on campus interview through university career fair, followed by an office visit at the end of the next week. Offer came soon after the weekend.

Interviewed with multiple levels in the company, up to MD. Overall great people and great company.

Interview Question – Maybe a small twist asking about weaknesses, etc. but nothing out of the ordinary. Behavioral and fit questions. Mostly walking through resume.   Answer Question

Technology Intern Interview

Technology Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Protiviti.

Interview Details – Spoke with them initially at a campus career fair, very friendly and spoke at length, displayed interest in my skillset. Had a laid back dinner reception the night before the interview, quite a few reps with 10+ yrs of experience attended, again friendly. Interview consisted of a 30 minute case study first then a 30 minute behavioral interview. It really wasn't difficult, I was literally sick and didn't perform nearly as well as I could have. Hard to say if the case study is difficult since you are kind of walked through it, I think it would have been fun if it wasn't an interview.

Interview Question – When was a time you took something on short notice and how did you perform?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Protiviti