Protiviti Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2015

2.8

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Protiviti (Indianapolis, IN) in February 2015.

Interview

Went in for the first interview with a behavioral and then another employee had me do a case study. Case study was simple and the person that did the behavioral was a treat to talk to.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Protiviti (Atlanta, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

On campus interviews consisting of a case study interview and a behavioral interview. If invited - the second round is an office visit. The night before there is a nice dinner where you get some one on one time with higher management and most are the people who will be conducting the interviews the next day. The office visit consists of two small interviews with either an MD or manager. There is also a short presentation of various topics that the interviewee will have to present.

Process Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Protiviti (Berkeley, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

First round interview was with two different people. 30 minutes case interview and 30 minutes behavioral interview. They emailed an outline of a small business loan process the day before. In the interview they gave you a paper with some information and then you had to basically say what you thought. Interview was on campus.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when someone from your team didn't get along?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Protiviti (San Francisco, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

First half was a case study, where a scenario was presented. Second half was standard a behavioral interview. I spoke to two different Protiviti employees, and would suggest doing background research on the company because they asked about Protiviti buzzwords as well as what I thought sets it apart from other similar companies.

Interview Questions

• When was a time where you had to do something unexpected and adapt?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Protiviti (Orlando, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

Started with an on campus career Fair. Attended on campus interview which consisted of behavioral based interview and case study. Was called back for a two day interview at their Orlando office. First day was dinner with 4-5 consultants. Second day was in office tour, 2 interviews and lunch interview

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to adapt to a new challenge or setting   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Protiviti (Bloomington, IN) in February 2015.

Interview

Career fair, information session. First round: behavioral Second round: case Third round: office visit For the spring semester, they had a back to back first and second round interviews. I have heard that for the fall semester, the first two rounds do not happen in this way. For the office visit, there were a mix of intern candidates and full time consultant candidates.

Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Protiviti (Boston, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

Pretty straight forward. Reached out by a recruiter after applying online. Met at school for on campus interview first. Consisted of two interviews, one behavioral and the other a case study. Case study was very easy and straight forward as well. Second Interview was in office, with three more interviews, a sit down meeting to speak with manager, and then lunch. Giving an offer the following Monday. Took about 2 weeks to complete.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were in a situation where your group wasn't working efficiently.   Answer Question

Process Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Protiviti.

Interview

Applied through my university's career services center. Got requested for an interview. The first round is strictly behavioral and the second round is a case analysis. The interviewer was very friendly and gave plenty of time to answer questions.

Interview Questions

• The consulting case was fairly difficult. With limited information it was tough to come up with answers on the spot.   Answer Question

Process Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Protiviti.

Interview

Interview took place in two parts. Part one was mostly behavioral and part two involved a case study to see how quickly you can think on your feet. They had sent the information for you to prep beforehand. The questions and more details about the case study was later revealed in the interview. I have had exposure with the firm and its employees before the interview and so I found myself very comfortable with the managers I spoke to at the interview. In fact, one of the managers recognized me from a career fair hosted by my university.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to think of a creative solution for a project or a problem that arose at work.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Protiviti.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was done through campus recruiting. First round involved 2 different interviews where one was a case study and the other was behavioral. Second round involved going to office, having 2 more interviews, and coming up with a creative presentation with your set group.

Interview Questions

• If you were an animal what would you be and why? If you were a color what would it be and why?   Answer Question