Protiviti

Getting the Interview

157 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Technology Consultant

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Protiviti.

Interview Details – Applied through university recruiting website and got the first round interview. People were nice and knew what they were doing - many IT and accounting folks. They were very interested in candidates with previous technical and consulting-like experience. The placement would've been in industries that you would be best suited for.

Interview Question – Asked me about different experiences with technology systems and how I dealt with issues.   Answer Question

Technology Consultant

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Protiviti.

Interview Details – I applied through my university's career services website, and was asked to apply directly on the Protiviti site as well. There were two back to back interviews that were 30 minutes each. One interview was behavioral, and the other was a case study. A portion of the case was handed out two days beforehand. It was a very straightforward and laidback interview.

Interview Question – During case study, should incorporate trends in the IT space as well as common sense problems   Answer Question

Process Intern Interview

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Protiviti.

Interview Details – I applied through campus career service. 2 back to back 30 mins interviews, one behavior and one case. Part of the case will be handed out one night before. Both are very straightforward. There is no technical question asked. Before meeting with interviewers, I was asked to submit a copy of my transcript. The interviewers would not see it until after interviews.

Interview Question – How did you prepare for the case interview?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Technology Risk Consultant Interview

Technology Risk Consultant
Arizona State University, AZ

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Protiviti in October 2013.

Interview Details – 1. Schmooze recruiters at various events
2. Attend pre-interview social gathering, receive materials for case-based questions
3. First round interview - Behavioral questions / Case-based questions
4. Protiviti office visit, 4-5 rounds of interviews

Interview Question – Case based question, involved the most actual thinking; as opposed to just BSing.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Protiviti.

Interview Details – The process was overall very smooth and flexible. The first interview was strictly behavioral and lasted 30 minutes. The second round interview involved a small case where the interviewer gave me a handout to read and then we discussed it. I analyzed a process flow and identified potential drivers of the issues the client was facing.

Interview Question – I would say the process flow case was 'most' difficult but I wouldn't say it was at all very challenging.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Consultant

Interviewed at Protiviti

Interview Details – Round 1 - 2 back to back behavioral interviews. Mainly just trying to see if you would be a good fit for the organization.

Round 2 - This is an office visit. There are 3 interviews: 1 case interview, 1 behavioral, and 1 to learn more about the company.

Overall, the interview process was quick and enjoyable. It would have been better if the company flew us out to the office though.

Interview Question – All were very straight forward. It was unexpected to receive details of the case the night before the interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Don't be afraid to negotiate. If they make you an offer it is because they like you and want you to join their company.

Intern Interview

Intern

Interviewed at Protiviti

Interview Details – on campus recruiting and interview process. typical interview.

Interview Question – Why protiviti?   Answer Question

Technology Consultant

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Protiviti in October 2012.

Interview Details – I was recruited through on campus recruiting at a career fair. There were two rounds of interviews: on-campus and local office. There were two 30 minute interviews in each round. All interviews were behavioral and the interviewers were just trying to get to know you as a candidate.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you did not get along well with someone you worked with.   Answer Question

Consultant I Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Protiviti in October 2012.

Interview Details – Three interviews and one case study

Interview Question – For the case study, focus on big pictures ideas first and then start narrowing down into the details.   Answer Question

Process Intern Interview

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Protiviti.

Interview Details – I started the process through a career fair at school. After that, I went to a pre-night networking event and met future and current employees. They did a good job of providing a top to bottom mix of employees from students who had just accepted full time offers to MD's. I went through two 1:1 behavioral interviews on campus, and then was contacted within the week regarding second round interviews on site at the NYC office. They took us out to a pre-night dinner where we networked with plenty of entry and mid-level employees who answered any questions we had about the company. The following day I had two behavioral interviews with a director and MD. It was a very relaxed interview. They were definitely more concerned with fit and ability to connect with someone in a short period of time.

Interview Question – There really weren't any questions that you wouldn't expect to be asked in an interview   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Since it was an internship offer, there was no negotiating.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Protiviti