Protiviti

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
Philadelphia, PA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Protiviti in January 2009.

Interview Details – A single interview with multiple people. Quite easy.

Negotiation Details – Negotiation handled by recruiter.

Technology Consultant

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Protiviti.

Interview Details – Two parts. Behavioral part and Case Interview part

I thought the behavioral was easy, fairly straightforward questions. However, the Case interview definitely tripped me up. Mainly the fact we had to go into role-playing mode where I was giving essentially a status report to my 'boss'. I gave it my best shot, but the guy seemed a little un-interested throughout the whole process. Overall, it was alright, but definitely not great.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time where you were proud of your achievement.   Answer Question

Process Consultant Interview

Process Consultant

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Protiviti.

Interview Details – On campus interview. There were 2 sessions; behavioral and case study review

Interview Question – Standard behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Process Consultant Intern Interview

Process Consultant Intern

I interviewed at Protiviti in October 2013.

Interview Details – There was a pre-reception prior to the first round interview. Atmosphere was laidback and the employees were very friendly and open to all questions. First on campus interview consisted of one behavioral interview and one case study interview. Behavioral interview was as expected (team questions, leadership questions). The case study involved looking over a purchasing process (flowchart) and suggesting improvements and possible risks.

Interview Question – Case Study Question: What questions would you ask the manager of the client?   Answer Question

Technology Consultant

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Protiviti.

Interview Details – Applied through university recruiting website and got the first round interview. People were nice and knew what they were doing - many IT and accounting folks. They were very interested in candidates with previous technical and consulting-like experience. The placement would've been in industries that you would be best suited for.

Interview Question – Asked me about different experiences with technology systems and how I dealt with issues.   Answer Question

Technology Consultant

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Protiviti.

Interview Details – I applied through my university's career services website, and was asked to apply directly on the Protiviti site as well. There were two back to back interviews that were 30 minutes each. One interview was behavioral, and the other was a case study. A portion of the case was handed out two days beforehand. It was a very straightforward and laidback interview.

Interview Question – During case study, should incorporate trends in the IT space as well as common sense problems   Answer Question

Process Intern Interview

Process Intern

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Protiviti.

Interview Details – I applied through campus career service. 2 back to back 30 mins interviews, one behavior and one case. Part of the case will be handed out one night before. Both are very straightforward. There is no technical question asked. Before meeting with interviewers, I was asked to submit a copy of my transcript. The interviewers would not see it until after interviews.

Interview Question – How did you prepare for the case interview?   Answer Question

Technology Risk Consultant Interview

Technology Risk Consultant
Arizona State University, AZ

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Protiviti in October 2013.

Interview Details – 1. Schmooze recruiters at various events
2. Attend pre-interview social gathering, receive materials for case-based questions
3. First round interview - Behavioral questions / Case-based questions
4. Protiviti office visit, 4-5 rounds of interviews

Interview Question – Case based question, involved the most actual thinking; as opposed to just BSing.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Consultant

Interviewed at Protiviti

Interview Details – Round 1 - 2 back to back behavioral interviews. Mainly just trying to see if you would be a good fit for the organization.

Round 2 - This is an office visit. There are 3 interviews: 1 case interview, 1 behavioral, and 1 to learn more about the company.

Overall, the interview process was quick and enjoyable. It would have been better if the company flew us out to the office though.

Interview Question – All were very straight forward. It was unexpected to receive details of the case the night before the interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Don't be afraid to negotiate. If they make you an offer it is because they like you and want you to join their company.

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Protiviti.

Interview Details – The process was overall very smooth and flexible. The first interview was strictly behavioral and lasted 30 minutes. The second round interview involved a small case where the interviewer gave me a handout to read and then we discussed it. I analyzed a process flow and identified potential drivers of the issues the client was facing.

Interview Question – I would say the process flow case was 'most' difficult but I wouldn't say it was at all very challenging.   Answer Question