Protiviti

Updated Nov 15, 2014

2.8

24 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Process Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Protiviti.

I was contacted through on campus recruitment. Initial interview was on campus. Followed by a social dinner the night before a final interview in-office. Questions in the first interview were mainly behavioral plus a case discussion.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time where you had to get a member of your team to do something they didn't agree with.   Answer Question
Not a lot of room for negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Protiviti

Process Consultant Interview

I just finished my first round interview. the interview consisted two parts, a behavior part and a case study. questions they ask are pretty easy and standard, walk through the resume why consulting, etc

Process Consultant Interview

Meet at a career fair at my school and was later invited to an information session. First round of interviews were held on campus and consisted of a behavioral interview that just walked through my resume and then a case study. The case study was not very challenging, just be able to identify problems in a process and come up with creative solutions. Biggest tip would be to just think out loud! I was then offered a office visit where I was put up in a very nice hotel, we had dinner the night before and I was able to meet 1st year or new consultants. The next morning I visited the office and was able to meet everyone who worked there and had two formal interviews which were behavioral. Protiviti is very serious about culture so the whole process was just to see if you would fit in at the office and if you would be a good part of the team.

Interview Questions
    • Identify the problems in the process, what are the causes, what are some solutions.   View Answer

Process Consultant Interview

Interview was very conversational. First round consisted of a case and a behavioral. Got an offer for the second round, and I will update my post once I finish. Overall the first round went great.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norman, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norman, OK

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Protiviti.

It was a very relaxed interview, nothing too out of the ordinary. More behavior based that's anything else. They came to our campus to recruit and I applied through the university website

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to take the initiative to lead a group   Answer Question

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Protiviti.

I submitted my resume through my university job board, I did not talk to them at career fair. They sent an email stating that I have an interview the following week and that I'm invited to a pre-night. The pre-night was in a very unprofessional setting: at a campus bar that smelled like puke and old alcohol. They gave a presentation while we were all standing and just hearing their staff talk one by one followed by a q/a in which it was 1 staff to 7 students ratio, didn't get personal.

Interview Questions
    • There's a case study and a behavioral interview. They send you a process map the day before for you to look at before the interview. The case is about a client that's a bank that needs advice on improving their employees. The behavioral interview was pretty standard.   View Answer

Low Pay

Process Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Protiviti in September 2014.

Applied through schools career services center and got an email invitation for an on campus interview and a pre-interview social at a local restaurant where we could network with professionals. The night before details about a case are emailed to candidates, though cases may be different. Interview consists of 2 parts, half an hour of behavioral with one professional and half an hour to discuss the case study with another professional. Feedback is given on your answers and suggestions and they don't hold back if you give an answer they don't like but criticism is well appreciated in my opinion. Didn't make it to the second round.

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Protiviti.

Campus interview. 30 minute behavioral and 30 minute technical. Behavioral was easy, "Why *insert school*?" "Why *insert major*?" etc. Technical consisted solely of the case study and you asking the interviewer questions.

Interview Questions
    • Questions asked during case study were somewhat unexpected but not too hard. Just pay attention to the details in the case study.   Answer Question

On campus interview. There were 2 sessions; behavioral and case study review

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Protiviti in October 2013.

I first applied through my university career site. Within two weeks I had a scheduled interview on campus with two managers. The first one asked several behavioral and work experience questions. They also had me conduct a basic case study of a situation that simulated a routine process that a consultant would experience (this one in particular dealt with the varying stages of how a bank grants an individual a loan). The second manager asked me similar behavioral and work experience questions. After making it past this round, I was invited to a pre-superday dinner in the city. All of the associates were very nice and welcoming and very open to answering questions. The final round was conducted in their Philadelphia office. The superday consisted of an introduction, presentation, two in office interviews, a role play, and lunch.

Interview Questions
    • Can you give me a time that you had to think outside of the box?   Answer Question