Protiviti

Average Difficulty
16 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Tucson, AZ

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Protiviti in October 2013.

Interview Details – The interview process was extremely easy. They gave me full details about what was to be expected and made it comfortable. The process was to meet with two people for a normal interview discussion. You were also given a case study and were asked questions. After you passed the interview an office visit took place where you had casual interviews and lunch with managers in the company to gain more knowledge and see if you were a good fit. It was an extremely quick process as well.

Interview Question – The most difficult part of the process was answering the case study and really reviewing all the materials.   Answer Question

Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Protiviti in October 2013.

Interview Details – I submitted my resume and cover letter at the career fair on campus and online. I was then contacted for an on campus interview. The on campus interview consisted of behavioral questions and a business case interview. I was then contacted for an office visit, which consisted of group activities and an interview in the afternoon. Both interviews had pre-interview dinners at nice locations. I was contacted with an offer about a week after the office visit.

Interview Question – Case study   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Philadelphia, PA

Interview Details – I first applied through my university career site. Within two weeks I had a scheduled interview on campus with two managers. The first one asked several behavioral and work experience questions. They also had me conduct a basic case study of a situation that simulated a routine process that a consultant would experience (this one in particular dealt with the varying stages of how a bank grants an individual a loan). The second manager asked me similar behavioral and work experience questions. After making it past this round, I was invited to a pre-superday dinner in the city. All of the associates were very nice and welcoming and very open to answering questions. The final round was conducted in their Philadelphia office. The superday consisted of an introduction, presentation, two in office interviews, a role play, and lunch.

Interview Question – Can you give me a time that you had to think outside of the box?   Answer Question

Process Consultant

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Protiviti.

Interview Details – Campus interview. 30 minute behavioral and 30 minute technical. Behavioral was easy, "Why *insert school*?" "Why *insert major*?" etc. Technical consisted solely of the case study and you asking the interviewer questions.

Interview Question – Questions asked during case study were somewhat unexpected but not too hard. Just pay attention to the details in the case study.   Answer Question

Process Consultant

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Protiviti.

Interview Details – On campus interview. There were 2 sessions; behavioral and case study review

Interview Question – Standard behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Seattle, WA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Protiviti.

Interview Details – Great and difficult questions, both knowledge based and interactive/open-ended

Interview Question – Placed in a real-life audit scenario and asked to quickly respond with my recommended solution   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There is little to no room for negotiation with this company. That left a little bit of a sour taste in my mouth, given that I had a very reasonable request and a well-thought out and logical rationale. They have a fairly take-it-or-leave it negotiation style

Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Protiviti in March 2011.

Interview Details – I interviewed for an internship and then was offered a full-time position after I completed my internship. For my first interview, I interviewed with 2 managers for 30 min each. One interview was more conversational based just to get to know me. The other interview was a list of behavioral questions. Then I went to an office visit where I had a final interview discussing my solutions to a case study given the night before with a director.

Interview Question – I can't remember specific questions, but being prepared to talk about specific examples of my leadership, teamwork, meeting deadlines, etc. examples helped with the list of behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Protiviti.

Interview Details – On campus interview first, followed by an in office visit with 2 more interviews and group presentation with other candidates

Interview Question – Your 2 biggest weaknesses   Answer Question

Chicago, IL

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Protiviti in September 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process is simply behavioral interviews where they are really just looking to gain an understanding of your personality and how you would fit in with their company. The interviewers are very easy to talk to and ask the most basic behavioral questions, both of my interviewers asked a couple of them and then moved on to questions about myself.

Interview Question – Describe a time when something you were working on went wrong and how you solved it?   Answer Question

San Francisco, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Protiviti in June 2011.

Interview Details – Phone Screening with HR Recruiter
Phone Interview with Manager
1:1 Interview with Director [ In Person ]
1:1 Interview with Manager [ In Person]

Resume based questions.
Smooth conversation like interviews.

Interview Question – Why Protiviti instead of other consulting firms?   Answer Question

Worked for Protiviti? Contribute to the Community!