Protiviti Process Intern Interview Questions

Process Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Protiviti.

Interview

I got sent a process map one day prior to the interview as an email attachment telling me to study it. The interview itself was two parts. One behavioral interview, which was relatively straight forward. The behavioral interview was mainly based off of my resume. The second part was a case study, which was based off the process map I was told to look at.

Interview Questions

• After the case study concluded, I was asked if I had any questions and began talking with the Manager about what he does, etc. I was a little caught off guard because I had though that after the case study I would be done.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Protiviti

Process Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Protiviti.

Interview

I applied through campus career service. 2 back to back 30 mins interviews, one behavior and one case. Part of the case will be handed out one night before. Both are very straightforward. There is no technical question asked. Before meeting with interviewers, I was asked to submit a copy of my transcript. The interviewers would not see it until after interviews.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Protiviti (New York, NY).

Interview

I started the process through a career fair at school. After that, I went to a pre-night networking event and met future and current employees. They did a good job of providing a top to bottom mix of employees from students who had just accepted full time offers to MD's. I went through two 1:1 behavioral interviews on campus, and then was contacted within the week regarding second round interviews on site at the NYC office. They took us out to a pre-night dinner where we networked with plenty of entry and mid-level employees who answered any questions we had about the company. The following day I had two behavioral interviews with a director and MD. It was a very relaxed interview. They were definitely more concerned with fit and ability to connect with someone in a short period of time.

Interview Questions

• There really weren't any questions that you wouldn't expect to be asked in an interview   Answer Question

Negotiation

Since it was an internship offer, there was no negotiating.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Protiviti (Tampa, FL) in February 2012.

Interview

Got the interview though on-campus recruiting where the evaluate your resume and see if your right for the internship. Went to reception the night before where you meet the human resources and executives in the company where you ask many questions that is relevant to the position and see if is a right fit. Interview day, I was rotated between rooms where each executive interviewed me with a split amount of questions. Mostly questions related to the job, your experiences and skills. My interviewers were nice, and made me feel comfortable. Overall, it was a good experience, but not the best i ever had.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Protiviti (Seattle, WA) in November 2011.

Interview

I applied through my school, and I made it to the first interview. They interviewed about 8 candidates that day. I was one of five students selected from the first round for an "office visit," which was the second round of interviews. During the second round we met various consultants and managers and spoke with them; they answered our questions about the company. Also, we were given a short case about internal risks and controls and were asked to give a presentation about our thoughts and advice on how to improve the process and mitigate risk. It was a very pleasurable experience, and all in all the whole interview process was bad.

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Protiviti (Salt Lake City, UT) in October 2010.

Interview

It was a two-part interview, taken in two 30 minute interviews. I interviewed for an intern position in their SLC office and interviewed with the managing partner of that office as well as the person in charge of the firm for the western US. It was a behavioral interview and they asked questions like, "When did you have a plan but had to deviate from it in the middle of the action?" or "What is the most difficult project you have had at your current job and how did you complete it?"

Interview Questions

• Was there a time when you had a group project that did not follow the plan initially outlined by the group?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Protiviti (Saint Louis, MO) in February 2010.

Interview

Met at the campus career fair. First interview on campus, then a call back interview the next day. A couple days later was invited to visit the office and was interviewed by three other employees. Received an offer after the last interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe one of your weaknesses   1 Answer

Process Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Protiviti.

Interview

Met the recruiters at the job fair. Found them to be friendly. The night before on-campus interviews they had a dinner that lasted just over an hour where we met employees. The next day I had 2, 30-minute interviews with different employees. One interview was focused on my resume, one interview was more focused on who I was as a person and what I wanted to do with my life (more conversational).

Process Intern Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Protiviti in May 2012.

Interview

I went through two one-on-one interviews and an activity at the end. Interviews were very conversational not technical at all. Mainly just asking trying to find if this was the right fit for both you and the company. The task at the end was different than the other places but nothing too difficult.

Interview Questions

• Reasons for being at protiviti and a lot of time left for questions   Answer Question

Process Intern Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Protiviti in October 2011.

Interview

First round interview only consisted of two 15 minute interviews, and the office visit included no further interviews. I really liked the people, but how can you effectively evaluate a candidate if you've spoken with them so little? They also did not inform candidates if they weren't accepted, and stopped replying to emails.

Interview Questions

• What has been your biggest challenge and why? How did you overcome it?   Answer Question