Protiviti

www.protiviti.com

Protiviti Technology Intern Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Technology Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Protiviti.

Spoke with them initially at a campus career fair, very friendly and spoke at length, displayed interest in my skillset. Had a laid back dinner reception the night before the interview, quite a few reps with 10+ yrs of experience attended, again friendly. Interview consisted of a 30 minute case study first then a 30 minute behavioral interview. It really wasn't difficult, I was literally sick and didn't perform nearly as well as I could have. Hard to say if the case study is difficult since you are kind of walked through it, I think it would have been fun if it wasn't an interview.

Interview Questions
  • When was a time you took something on short notice and how did you perform?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Protiviti

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Protiviti in October 2013.

First spoke to a consultant at a career fair and applied through my university's career website. I was then asked for a first-round interview about two weeks after applying and did my first-round interview on campus. It was a 30-minute case interview, which was a challenge, and a 30-minute behavioral interview. Both employees that interviewed me were very genuine and wanted to help you succeed. The behavioral interview was standard "Tell me about a time..." questions. After the first-round interview, I was called the next day for a second-round interview. I interviewed in Athens, GA the first round and told them my first choice for an internship would be the Orlando office so they flew me to Orlando for a night for an office visit. At the office visit, there were 3 consecutive behavior interviews that were more just casual conversations determining your fit for the company based on your personality. All the people were great and excited to meet me and I absolutely loved the culture.

Interview Questions
    • The business case in the first-round interview was challenging. They gave you a little sneak peek of it the night before to go over and then gave you about 5 minutes to read through the entire case the next day before coming in to talk with you about it.   Answer Question
    No negotiation occurred. The compensation is great already and it's a structured 8-week internship.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Protiviti in November 2012.

applied through school career website and got an on campus interview. The interview was typical behavioral questions asking about working in teams, why protiviti, etc. I found some of the behavioral questions kind of odd so had to think on my feet to answer them. My interviewer seemed really nice and they responded very quickly. Overall good but average impression.

Interview Questions
    • tell me about a time when you had to do or were assigned to do something unexpected   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Protiviti in October 2011.

I first applied online through my school's job website. I got accepted for an interview and invited to the pre interview reception the night before. The pre interview reception was very nice and laid back. The first round interview was very easy, we basically just went through my resume with the basic team behavioral questions thrown in there.

About a week later I got an email saying I was invited to their second rounds of interviews. The night before they held a social at a nice restaurant. The second round was a little bit challenging. It consisted of three back to back medium difficulty behavioral interviews and a presentation. They split the interview candidates into different groups and at the end of the day each group had to present to employees of Protiviti an acted out sales pitch for Protiviti. They gave us time throughout the day to work and prepare for it.

Over three weeks after my second round of interview the main recruiter called me to tell me I didn't get the job.