Protiviti

Relevance Date Difficulty

Technology Risk Consultant Intern Interview

Technology Risk Consultant Intern
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Protiviti in October 2011.

Interview Details – Received the interview after applying through my campus' recruiting website. The first round interview consisted of two 30 minute interviews. They only asked behavioral questions. We went through my resume but both interviews were very conversational. I got asked to come to the city for the second round. There, we had two 30 minute interviews as well. They remained very conversational and no technical questions were asked. Finally, we were broken into groups of 4 or 5 and had to do a presentation in front of many employees. I received an offer 3 days later.

Interview Question – Tell me a time where you worked in a team   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Protiviti

Worked for Protiviti? Contribute to the Community!

Protiviti Videos

Protiviti – Why Work for Us?

About Us We believe that a career is about more than just working, providing deliverables, and being compensated for your efforts. The Protiviti Career is about opportunities to lead, learn, grow, and make a difference… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Protiviti Technology Risk Consultant Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Protiviti employees and interview candidates.