Protiviti

2.7

13 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Arizona State University, AZ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arizona State University, AZ

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Protiviti in October 2013.

1. Schmooze recruiters at various events
2. Attend pre-interview social gathering, receive materials for case-based questions
3. First round interview - Behavioral questions / Case-based questions
4. Protiviti office visit, 4-5 rounds of interviews

Interview Questions
  • Case based question, involved the most actual thinking; as opposed to just BSing.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Protiviti

Technology Risk Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Protiviti.

I heard about Protiviti through campus recruiting. I applied for a position on the campus career center and got accepted to a first round interview. The first round consisted of back to back 45 minute interviews. A week later and I got accepted to an office visit. The office visit also consisted of back to back 45 minute interviews. They took us out to lunch with some of the current employees. They get back to you in 2-3 weeks time about their decision.

Interview Questions
    • Was there a time where you had to work with a difficult person and how did you deal with that situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Protiviti in October 2012.

I began by meeting employees at 2 campus information sessions, first round of campus interviewing, and eventually to the office visit. Five days later I was called by the Regional Managing Director for a position. Throughout the 2 months I felt that the employees really cared about m e. I never felt like I was just another candidate or fish in the ocean. Great experience, great company, and great people.

Interview Questions
    • All behavioral questions based on my resume. They are mainly looking if you are a cultural fit and do a lot of on the job training.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Protiviti in March 2012.

Applied online directly through their website. Heard back the following week and scheduled a phone interview with an campus recruiter. The recruiter is just trying to get a sense of your personality and whether your past work experiences are applicable to the position you applied for. Really laid back and conversational. Later that week I was invited to an in-office visit the next month.

The in-office visit was very professional. There's a pre-interview dinner the night before and they put you up in a very nice hotel that night. The in-office visit consisted of an hour-long presentation about Protiviti, followed by two 1:1 30-minute interviews with directors and managing directors. Again, these interviews are very basic and conversational. You're just asked a few behavioral questions and then go over your resume. Be sure to come to the interviews with questions already prepared. After the interviews, they take you out to a nice, long lunch with the other applicants. You finish up the day with a group presentation on what you've learned about the company. I received an offer the following day.

Just be yourself during the entire interview process. They're trying to gauge whether you can work well on a team and if your personality meshes with the young, energetic culture of the firm. Everyone in the office is very approachable and easy to talk to. I definitely felt at home by the end of the day.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had to deal with a difficult team member.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Great people! Super comfortable process. If you have what they are looking for you will be golden

They do not negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Protiviti in October 2011.

First, I met with two employees 1 on 1 for 30 minutes each. One interviewer was laid back and easy going while the other was much more direct and to the point. After getting called back for a second round, I went to the office and met with 2 more employees, 1 on 1 each time. Both were very laid back and asked more behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • If you and your boss were at a client and your boss just got out of a meeting where the CIO is now upset with your boss and thinks your company is just interested in selling them products, how do you approach the CIO to get his approval for a deliverable due tomorrow?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Protiviti in October 2011.

The interview was great - mostly all behavioral questions. The first round was at the career services department at my university and consisted of a 2 on 1 interview. Then, if you were called back, you attended an office visit where you participate in two 1 on 1 interviews and 4 round table discussions. They also take you out to a really nice lunch. Nothing to stress about, they just want to get to know you.

Interview Questions
    • Why Protiviti? Have you considered interviews with any of the Big 4?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you had a conflict, and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Protiviti in November 2010.

The Human Resources employees from Protiviti were very approachable at the job fair. They offered a lot of information on what opportunities would be available to me, how I could apply, and what I could do in my last years of college to prepare for this type of career.

The initial interview at my University consisted of two 30-minute interviews with two different managers (1:1). This was a very typical personality interview in which I was asked to describe myself, my experiences, and how I have handled conflicts in the past. It is also important to note that it is imperative to go to the interview with questions you would like to ask them at the end.

The in-office interview was very professional in comparison to the on-campus interview. This was a day-long process that consisted of two 30-minute interviews (with different managers), speakers, and a case presentation with a group of about 5 individuals also interviewing that day.

Interview Questions
    • How have you handled a situation in which you had to work with uncooperative group members?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Protiviti in August 2008.

First an on campus interview was held. Then if approved received an office visit where you interviewed with 3 different people from the Manager to Mananging Director level. Finally a group of consultants came in and spoke with everyone. You receive a phone call within three weeks where they giv eyou two weeks to respond.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Protiviti in May 2008.

Interviews were conducted first on campus through the career center. These consisted of two, 30 minute back to back interviews from senior managers and managing directors. Then, if you make it past this round you move on to the office visit, in which they put you up in a hotel, take you to dinner, and then interview you in rounds at the office.

Interview Questions
    The negotiation is slim to none as all new consultants all start at a baseline level.

Worked for Protiviti? Contribute to the Community!