Protocol Global Solutions

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Merritt Island, FL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Protocol Global Solutions in September 2012.

Interview Details – The initial interview was a group interview. 3 other candidates and myself were interviewed by 2 senior employees, and given general questions; such as how we would deal with customers, how we would personally deal with a chronically late employee, etc.
The interview went well, and the employees were courteous and kind.

Interview Question – "Pretend that you are running a business similar to Protocol Global Solutions. How would you deal with employees who were chronically late or absent without call-in."   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Protocol Global Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Protocol Global Solutions interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Protocol Global Solutions employees and interview candidates.