Provena Health Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Provena Health

Activities Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Provena Health (Chicago, IL) in August 2012.

Interview

I applied online, waited a week for an interview and was offered the job the day after the interview. The hiring process took about an additional week (for paperwork, background check, etc.)

Interview Questions

• Previous experience leading groups, working with older adults, preferred management style   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Emergency Department Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Urbana, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Provena Health (Urbana, IL) in June 2010.

Interview

I applied online and after about 2 weeks I got an initial interview. I went into Human Resources and we discussed what they were looking for, what the job required, pay, scheduling, etc and the interviewer wanted to make sure that I was still interested in the job. I was offered a 2nd interview which is a week after the initial one.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you showed great leadership in patient care.   Answer Question