Provena Health Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Provena Health

Activities Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Provena Health in August 2012.

I applied online, waited a week for an interview and was offered the job the day after the interview. The hiring process took about an additional week (for paperwork, background check, etc.)

Interview Questions
    • Previous experience leading groups, working with older adults, preferred management style   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Emergency Department Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Urbana, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Urbana, IL

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Provena Health in June 2010.

I applied online and after about 2 weeks I got an initial interview. I went into Human Resources and we discussed what they were looking for, what the job required, pay, scheduling, etc and the interviewer wanted to make sure that I was still interested in the job. I was offered a 2nd interview which is a week after the initial one.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time when you showed great leadership in patient care.   Answer Question