Provide Commerce

Relevance Date Difficulty

Seasonal Customer Service Interview

Seasonal Customer Service
San Diego, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Provide Commerce in April 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online, and received a phone call a few days later. I was given a quick phone interview, and was then scheduled for a 1:1 in person. It seemed a little overwhelming when first walking into the lobby, because there were SO MANY people there to be interviewed. It moved very fast though, every 10 minutes a staff member would come out the elevator and take the next person waiting for an interview. They would give us a quick tour of the building (which was very nice). We then sat and did a 1:1 interview with very basic questions. After the interview we went to a computer station, and had to type in 2 pretend customer orders, which was very easy. The interviewer would then walk with you back to the lobby, answering any questions you had, and that was it! 2 or 3 days later, they called me and told me the interview went well, and I accepted their job offer. I was then scheduled for a 3 day, 8 hour paid, training. The training was great, but felt a lil bit like being in high school lol. It was a classroom of maybe 20-30 people. Each person had a computer in front of them, and then the trainer(teacher). It was very easy, just very long. We were paid $9 for training, and had two 15 minute breaks, and 1/2 hr lunch.

Interview Question – Why did you want to work for Pro Flowers?   View Answer

Worked for Provide Commerce? Contribute to the Community!