Providence Community Services

Interviews for Top Jobs at Providence Community Services

Therapeutic Staff Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pottsville, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pottsville, PA

I applied online – interviewed at Providence Community Services.

Interview with director, after interview never saw her again. She seemed out of touch about demands of job and training required. Asked me if I got my degree online, which i thought was strange (I told her I didn't, and I"m not sure how that would affect my ability to do the job)

Interview Questions
    • none of the questions were hard. She seemed more interested in filling the position as there is high turnover in this job.   Answer Question
    salary seemed set in stone, due in part to the amount the state is willing to pay out for position.

BSC/MT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Stroudsburg, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Stroudsburg, PA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Providence Community Services in June 2010.

1:1 Interview. The regional director called and arranged an interview. She was not very astute and asked questions that were not very challenging or insightful. It turns out that the interview process was a key indicator of how the company operates...like an American sweatshop for mental/behavioral health.

None allowed.

Personal Services Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Providence Community Services in December 2009.

2 interviews first one being with staff members, the second with the program director.

Interview Questions
    • There were none all questions related to the position and related job experience.   Answer Question