Providence Health System (Washington DC)

www.provhosp.org

Providence Health System (Washington DC) Interview Questions

Updated Dec 12, 2014
Updated Dec 12, 2014

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Providence Health System (Washington DC)

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online – interviewed at Providence Health System (Washington DC).

The HR specialist communicated with me most of the time. When I talked to the Director (the person that was actually hiring), she seemed excited about the position and all of the activities that would be accomplished. Typical interview questions--strengths/weaknesses, how do you contribute to teams, how do you take initiative as a leader, tell me about a time you faced difficulty accomplishing a task, etc.

That was the end of the civility from the Director. After that, she was just flat out rude. She carried herself as if she was better than her staff or any of the people we were trying to help. Although she seemed "put together" on paper, she was a terrible manager.

No negotiation. Take it or leave it.

Chief Executive Officer Foundation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7+ monthsinterviewed at Providence Health System (Washington DC) in May 2013.

After initial contact from recruiter, had two screening interviews, then interview with the search committee.

Interview Questions
    • How do you handle diversity? The hospital is Catholic, yet provides services to people of all faiths (and no faith), all races and all economic levels.   View Answer

Admission Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Providence Health System (Washington DC).

Received an email offering me an interview. Prior to in person interview, I had a phone interview with HR and hiring manager. Scheduled a date for in-person interview and met with Hiring Manager, potential collegues and HR Personnel. Given an offer for employment in 3-4 days and then had to come in for employee physical.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation took place. Salary will be based primarily on experience.

Clinical Dietitian Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Providence Health System (Washington DC).

First interviewed by phone. Then was invited for on-site interview, then interviewed by manager.

I did not negotiate.

Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Providence Health System (Washington DC) in October 2008.

I received an email from the recruiter and scheduled an interview. On the day of the interview I spent 4 hours at the hospital and interviewed with several people, and I took a tour of the facilities. I received an offer 3 days later and then had to schedule an employee physical to accept the position.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiating the salary.