Providence Health System (Washington DC)

www.provhosp.org

Providence Health System (Washington DC) Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Chief Executive Officer Foundation Interview

Chief Executive Officer Foundation
Washington, DC

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 7 months - interviewed at Providence Health System (Washington DC) in May 2013.

Interview Details – After initial contact from recruiter, had two screening interviews, then interview with the search committee.

Interview Question – How do you handle diversity? The hospital is Catholic, yet provides services to people of all faiths (and no faith), all races and all economic levels.   View Answer

Admission Nurse Interview

Admission Nurse
Washington, DC

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Providence Health System (Washington DC).

Interview Details – Received an email offering me an interview. Prior to in person interview, I had a phone interview with HR and hiring manager. Scheduled a date for in-person interview and met with Hiring Manager, potential collegues and HR Personnel. Given an offer for employment in 3-4 days and then had to come in for employee physical.

Interview Question – None. Standard interview questions were asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation took place. Salary will be based primarily on experience.

Clinical Dietitian Interview

Clinical Dietitian

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Providence Health System (Washington DC).

Interview Details – First interviewed by phone. Then was invited for on-site interview, then interviewed by manager.

Interview Question – very easy and informal interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate.

Very Easy Interview

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Providence Health System (Washington DC) in October 2008.

Interview Details – I received an email from the recruiter and scheduled an interview. On the day of the interview I spent 4 hours at the hospital and interviewed with several people, and I took a tour of the facilities. I received an offer 3 days later and then had to schedule an employee physical to accept the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiating the salary.

Worked for Providence Health System (Washington DC)? Contribute to the Community!