Providence Health & Services Data Analyst Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Renton, WA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Renton, WA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Providence Health & Services in March 2011.

I received a phone call from the Recruiter to come in for a 1 hour panel interview. The interview consisted of detailing my experience and answering questions from the panel throughout the hour. Although it was a panel interview, they were very kind and it helped to ease my nerves. In about a week I was called in for the final round which consisted of a business case with two of the business users. The point was to see how I gather requirements and perform analysis in a real life scenario. Once I completed that I went through a phase of providing the details to the team and having a 1:1 with the manager. This round took about 2 hours. The next day I received an offer and accepted the offer within 2 days.

Worked for Providence Health & Services? Contribute to the Community!