Providence Health & Services Interview Questions in Everett, WA

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Everett, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

I applied online - interviewed at Providence Health & Services in January 2013.

Resume submitted, then a recruiter contacted me and I submitted a detailed online questionnaire. Interview was scheduled. Interviewed by two people. Interview consisted almost solely of "Behavior-based" questions, read from a script. Questions such as, "Have you ever had a situation in which you were asked by an employer to do something against your own values, and what did you do/how did you handle it?" Interviewers were cordial but gave little information and no feedback. Asked very few questions about me but did describe job when asked. I never got a call back.

Interview Questions
    • See above. There were a number of questions like this one.   View Answer

Housekeeping Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Everett, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

I applied online - interviewed at Providence Health & Services in February 2010.

Had 3 interviews with some managers that they did no know anything about housekeeping.

Interview Questions
    • If I will enjoyed potlucks!!! I though i was going to work????   View Answer
    Not choice, they pay straight amount that they said.

Worked for Providence Health & Services? Contribute to the Community!