Providence Health & Services Interview Questions in Everett, WA

Updated Jun 2, 2015

Discharge Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Providence Health & Services (Everett, WA) in September 2013.

Interview

Three interviewers asking basic and behavioral questions. It was laid back and pleasant. One of the RN's walked me out and told me I'd done a great job. The only struggle was convincing the director that I understood it was not a clinical position and I would not be doing counseling as that is the background that I came from. Once I had established that it was clear that everybody was pleased with the interview process. When I left the interview, I felt good they were all positive lots of smiles they weren't trying to trick me with questions it was very straightforward

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had conflict with your manager, what did you do and how'd it turn out?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Terrible. HR had many snafus

Senior Human Resources Strategic Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Providence Health & Services (Everett, WA) in March 2013.

Interview

Long, multiple group interviews, external vendor for background who was horrible to deal with and created inaccuracies! Online application and resume submit. Phone contact with recruiter, phone interview with hiring manger then multiple panel interview with local staff. Took months from initial application. Background took weeks due to horrible customer service!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Back and forth 2x. First offer was $30k below final offer.

Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Providence Health & Services (Everett, WA) in January 2013.

Interview

Resume submitted, then a recruiter contacted me and I submitted a detailed online questionnaire. Interview was scheduled. Interviewed by two people. Interview consisted almost solely of "Behavior-based" questions, read from a script. Questions such as, "Have you ever had a situation in which you were asked by an employer to do something against your own values, and what did you do/how did you handle it?" Interviewers were cordial but gave little information and no feedback. Asked very few questions about me but did describe job when asked. I never got a call back.

Interview Questions

• See above. There were a number of questions like this one.   1 Answer

Housekeeping Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Providence Health & Services (Everett, WA) in February 2010.

Interview

Had 3 interviews with some managers that they did no know anything about housekeeping.

Interview Questions

• If I will enjoyed potlucks!!! I though i was going to work????   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not choice, they pay straight amount that they said.