Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Providence Health & Services
- Registered Nurse (6)
- Project Manager (3)
- Analyst (3)
- Medical Records (2)
- Social Worker (2)
- Staff RN (2)
- Six Sigma Black Belt (2)
- Senior Buyer (2)
- Coordinator (2)
- Epic Applications Analyst (2)
- Certified Pharmacy Technician (2)
- Senior Recruiter (2)
- Project Coordinator (2)
- Certified Medical Assistant (1)
- Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (1)
- Associate (1)
- Technical Support Representative II (1)
- Privacy & Compliance Manager (1)
- Program Coordinator (1)
- Program Manager (1)
- Business Systems Analyst (1)
- Supervisor (1)
- Human Resources Manager (1)
- Talent Acquisition Coordinator (1)
- Access Supervisor (1)
- Credentialed Trainer (1)
- Hospice Nurse (1)
- Privacy Specialist (1)
- Marketing/Communications Manager (1)
- Epic (1)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Providence Health & Services (Everett, WA) in September 2013.
Three interviewers asking basic and behavioral questions. It was laid back and pleasant. One of the RN's walked me out and told me I'd done a great job. The only struggle was convincing the director that I understood it was not a clinical position and I would not be doing counseling as that is the background that I came from. Once I had established that it was clear that everybody was pleased with the interview process. When I left the interview, I felt good they were all positive lots of smiles they weren't trying to trick me with questions it was very straightforward
- Tell us about a time you had conflict with your manager, what did you do and how'd it turn out? Answer Question
Terrible. HR had many snafus
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3+ months – interviewed at Providence Health & Services (Everett, WA) in March 2013.
Long, multiple group interviews, external vendor for background who was horrible to deal with and created inaccuracies! Online application and resume submit. Phone contact with recruiter, phone interview with hiring manger then multiple panel interview with local staff. Took months from initial application. Background took weeks due to horrible customer service!
- Past relevant experiences 1 Answer
Back and forth 2x. First offer was $30k below final offer.
Helpful (2)No OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Providence Health & Services (Everett, WA) in January 2013.
Resume submitted, then a recruiter contacted me and I submitted a detailed online questionnaire. Interview was scheduled. Interviewed by two people. Interview consisted almost solely of "Behavior-based" questions, read from a script. Questions such as, "Have you ever had a situation in which you were asked by an employer to do something against your own values, and what did you do/how did you handle it?" Interviewers were cordial but gave little information and no feedback. Asked very few questions about me but did describe job when asked. I never got a call back.
- See above. There were a number of questions like this one. 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Providence Health & Services (Everett, WA) in February 2010.
Had 3 interviews with some managers that they did no know anything about housekeeping.
- If I will enjoyed potlucks!!! I though i was going to work???? 1 Answer
Not choice, they pay straight amount that they said.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review