Providence Health & Services

Relevance Date Difficulty

Social Worker Interview

Social Worker
Everett, WA

I applied online - interviewed at Providence Health & Services in January 2013.

Interview Details – Resume submitted, then a recruiter contacted me and I submitted a detailed online questionnaire. Interview was scheduled. Interviewed by two people. Interview consisted almost solely of "Behavior-based" questions, read from a script. Questions such as, "Have you ever had a situation in which you were asked by an employer to do something against your own values, and what did you do/how did you handle it?" Interviewers were cordial but gave little information and no feedback. Asked very few questions about me but did describe job when asked. I never got a call back.

Interview Question – See above. There were a number of questions like this one.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Housekeeping Technician Interview

Housekeeping Technician
Everett, WA

I applied online - interviewed at Providence Health & Services in February 2010.

Interview Details – Had 3 interviews with some managers that they did no know anything about housekeeping.

Interview Question – If I will enjoyed potlucks!!! I though i was going to work????   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Not choice, they pay straight amount that they said.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Providence Health & Services? Contribute to the Community!

Providence Health & Services Videos

Providence Health & Services – Why Work for Us?

As the sixth-largest faith-based health system in the United States, Providence Health & Services offers careers with meaning. Inspired by the spirit of our founders, we share a deep personal calling to achieve the… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Providence Health & Services interview questions and advice in Everett, WA. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Providence Health & Services employees and interview candidates.