Providence Health & Services

54 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

Certified Pharmacy Technician

I applied online and interviewed at Providence Health & Services.

Interview Details – I received a phone interview that was followed up by an on site interview with a few people from the department. They asked pretty basic interview question then proceeded to get to know me a little better by asking about my past school and work experiences.

Interview Question – Describe when a patient became unruly and how you handled it   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – didnt happen, I was offered a pay and took it

Project Coordinator Interview

Project Coordinator
Burbank, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Providence Health & Services in May 2014.

Interview Details – I applied online and then contacted for a phone interview 3-4 weeks later. I spoke with a Senior Project Manager for about 40 minutes. I was contacted by an HR Recruiter about 2 weeks after the phone interview for a Panel Interview with the Director of the PMO and a Senior Project Manager. I went to the in person interview and it was standard. The Panel had a paper with interview questions. They went through every interview question and wrote down every answer I gave. They had to write everything down and this slowed down the flow of the interview.

Interview Question – They used general interview questions based off of a paper. They wrote down every answer.   Answer Question

Marketing/Communications Manager Interview

Marketing/Communications Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Providence Health & Services in January 2010.

Interview Details – Contact someone in the department personally prior to interviewing so your resume will stand out from the stack. But typically apply on the website and go through HR then interview with supervisor.

Interview Question – What are your ideas for the department?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – normal

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager
Portland, OR

I applied online - interviewed at Providence Health & Services in March 2012.

Interview Details – There was a crucifix hanging on the wall of the conference room. They put me at the head of the long table with 4 people on each side (8 total). It was an intimidating experience. Instead of getting to know my skill set, they asked questions like: "How do you feel about prayer/moment of silences before meetings?" and about 10 questions related to problems I've encountered in my working environment.

Interview Question – "How do you feel about prayer/moment of silences before meetings?"   View Answers (2)

Lean/Six Sigma Black Belt Interview

Lean/Six Sigma Black Belt
Renton, WA

I applied online and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Providence Health & Services.

Interview Details – I initially applied and then heard nothing for months. I assumed they weren't interested. Out of the blue they contacted me after I already accepted a position elsewhere. I applied again some time later and the process went downhill from there. First, I had a phone screening interview, which went well. Then, an in-person group interview, which went ok, but apparently not. I was contacted a few days later and was encouraged to apply for a position that better fit my industry experience and was told I wouldn't be considered for the job I applied for. I re-applied for the new position and was interviewed again with a different group, which seemed to go well. I was asked back for another interview, but some of the influential decision makers never showed up. A follow up phone interview was scheduled and not all of the people showed up for that, and the ones that did weren't scheduled and they asked questions that didn't fit with how the first group described the job. The key hiring manager then went on vacation for a few weeks, and about a month after her return, a follow up in-person interview was scheduled. Two days after this I received a rejection call, which is ok- I would have turned it down at that point anyway based on the chaos during the interviewing process.

Interview Questions

• "How comfortable are you with clinical language?"   View Answer
  • "Are you comfortable with praying or leading a prayer before each meeting?"   View Answer
  • "What is your experience with ITIL?"   Answer Question

Medical Records Interview

Medical Records

I applied in-person and interviewed at Providence Health & Services.

Interview Details – They are nice to people who is applying for the position.

Interview Question – None that I don't remember because I'm prepared to the question.just listen to the question and focus. Be honest to your answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Be honest to what you like.

Program Coordinator Interview

Program Coordinator

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Providence Health & Services.

Interview Details – Phone interview followed by an hour in person interview.

Interview Question – Explain Epic   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Very minimal negotiation. Offer went up about $0.40 from first offer.

Program Manager Interview

Program Manager

I applied online and interviewed at Providence Health & Services.

Interview Details – Applied online through the Providence Taleo system. Many applications never saw a recruiter but were immediately rejected by the electronic system. Had a group interview with the director as well as some other leaders who would be key contacts for the position. Was offered the job as I walked out of the interview and received the formal offer from HR the next day.

Interview Question – Normal situational questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I negotiated with the recruiter. There was not a lot of room for salary increase, but was able to add relocation assistance.

Senior Recruiter Interview

Senior Recruiter

Interviewed at Providence Health & Services

Interview Details – phone, on-site with behavioral based questions

Network Services Specialist Interview

Network Services Specialist

Interviewed at Providence Health & Services

Interview Details – The hiring process was a formality for me as I was a temporary employee with the organization for 6 months prior to a full time permanent position opening up. The process was that I submitted a standard cover letter and resume to the organization. I was then ask in for an interview that was given by a panel of co-workers. They asked very standard interview questions and the panel was for approximately 3-4 co-workers.
As I stated, for my position this was very much a formality since they were required to open it up and interview prior to officially hiring me for the position that I was already doing as a temp.

Interview Question – no unexpected or difficult questions   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Providence Health & Services

Worked for Providence Health & Services? Contribute to the Community!