Providence Health & Services Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

Updated Jul 2, 2015

3.5

Online Instructional Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Providence Health & Services (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

Replied to a posting from an online job board (I forgot which one), and submitted my resume, which included a portfolio of my work. A few weeks later, I was scheduled for an in person interview. I went to a hospital conference room and met with my (now) manager and her manager. There was another person who was going to be on the phone, but there were technical difficulties. The interview lasted about 40 minutes with a series of scenarios. Within a week I received a call that I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• What instructional design methodologies have you used? What learning deliverable did they produce?   1 Answer

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Providence Health & Services (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

First screening interview was through HR, followed by phone interview with the department manager. In 2-3 weeks a panel interview was set up with other managers, and an offer followed a few days later. I accepted the offer, and started the pre-employment process about a week later.. The entire process was smooth and unremarkable.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle conflict?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was very little negotiating room, as the range was pre-established.