Providence Hospital Manager Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Providence Hospital (Portland, OR) in March 2011.

Interview

I was called by hiring manager and few questions about my availability, interest on job, background. Scheduled inperson interview. Inperson interview started in time, very courtesious, well organized, suddenly requested me to meet with team of employees as if courtesy call, but it turned out to be "Interviewed by employees of Group" in behavioral, managerial, communication, alertness etc They just followed handouts to ask questions.

Interview hapened to be lunch hour, they didnt offer lunch or travel expenses as I was out of state candidate travelled by car for interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe your background   1 Answer
  • All our employees pray before every meeting, are you comfortable with it?   1 Answer