Providence Service Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2015

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Providence Service

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Providence Service.

Interview

There's an interview, then an online test that you must pass in order to be considered for employment. After being hired there's a lot of paperwork to complete.

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase. You either accept the salary or not. If not, you won't be hired.

LPC Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Providence Service (Austin, TX) in September 2011.

Interview

The manager that hired me was great and very easy to talk to. She left the company shortly after I was hired.

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Immokalee, FL

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Providence Service (Immokalee, FL) in August 2011.

Interview

I was hired by the case manager supervisor. The questions were standard and I was hired immediately. An overview of the job was presented to me. My job was to provide services to parents and their children. The job included writing family assessments, case plans, permanency staffing, and judicial reviews. Children need to be seen in their residences once monthly.

Interview Questions

• Do you like working with people?   1 Answer