Provincial Health Services Authority Interview Questions

Updated Jul 19, 2015

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Provincial Health Services Authority

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Provincial Health Services Authority (West Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in July 2015.

Interview

Had a skype interview, very nice people - one of them is the manager and the other is another data analyst, asked mainly about your previous experience in dealing with data, coding, and dealing with stakeholders. Interview lasted around 30 - 45 mins. They got back to me after a week. Then I had to provide two references for their reference checks.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Provincial Health Services Authority.

Interview

Panel interview. Situational questions, concerning communication skills, troubleshooting, prioritizing ability, organizations skills, work-life balance, leadership, difficult situations, team-building capabilities. Interview listed a bit over an hour. Was not a difficult interview,as they asked standard job interview questions. Asked if I could think of situations where I was challenged and how I overcame the challenge. Also was asked about difficult people and how to mitigate conflict.

Interview Questions

• What are the responsibilities of the role you are applying for?   Answer Question

Support Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Provincial Health Services Authority (Vancouver, BC (Canada)).

Interview

I did two interviews, they mostly talked about past experience and did a data entry testing and typing test.

Interview Questions

• Asked a lot about ability to handle stress and how to deal with conflict and ability to multi-task.   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Provincial Health Services Authority (Vancouver, BC (Canada)).

Interview

One interview. Scenario questions. Be prepared to be asked how to deal with clients like Medical Doctors, Dentists, and so on.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Smooth; Resonable

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Provincial Health Services Authority (Vancouver, BC (Canada)).

Interview

I submitted a resume to a recruiter and was hired over the phone.

Interview Questions

• It was a phone interview asking if I was available and able   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was not given any negotiations.

Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Provincial Health Services Authority (Vancouver, BC (Canada)).

Interview

1 interview

Interview Questions

• questions were standard behavioural interview questions as one would expect   Answer Question

Negotiation

there was no negotiation for salary or benefits

Transcription Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Provincial Health Services Authority (Vancouver, BC (Canada)).

Interview

Applied for jobs through internal processes. Testing was done in their main clerical office and consisted of a typing test for speed and accuracy. you were given three tries to meet the minimum words per minute (60). My first go at it was 100% accuracy and 82 words per minute so they waived the other two tries. Then I answered a multiple choice test on prefixes and suffixes of medical terms. Third phase was a basic grammar test consisting of where the quotation mark would go in (two weeks' time, one week's duration). After the testing had been done, it was evaluated and then you were brought into their office for the results and whether or not you were hired, when/if you started and what shifts you preferred.

Interview Questions

• Asking what I did in my social life was a bit surprising. Did not understand why they needed to know what hobbies I had as it was not relevant to the work I was applying for.   1 Answer

Negotiation

unable to negotiate anything other than hours/shift preferred. there was an information package they gave me with the basic questions answered, forms to fill out for medical, union, insurance, criminal records check, etc.

Client Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Provincial Health Services Authority (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in June 2012.

Interview

I was called in for an hour-long interview with the department manager and two senior analysts. It was a fairly standard interview discussing the various technologies employed by the site and my experience with them, as well as my ability to pick up new information.

Interview Questions

• How do you find out about technologies you aren't familiar with?   1 Answer