Provo School District

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Nutrition Service Worker Interview

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Provo School District in October 2012.

Interview Details – Not an interview at all. I did learn that the director was on his 3rd wife.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult. Mostly heard him ramble on about personal stuff.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Take it or leave it

Teacher Interview

Teacher

Interviewed at Provo School District

Interview Details – Called for initial interview. Then made in-person interview.

Interview Question – How am I going to exceed parents expectations of their children?   Answer Question

Teacher Interview

Interviewed at Provo School District

Interview Details – I submitted my application online. I received an initial phone interview and was contacted within 2 days afterwords to have an in-person interview. For the actually interview I met with two administrators who asked many of the typical questions and many concerning my curriculum and specific subject. They made it evident that I was a very likely candidate. I left the interview and within an hour I got a phone call confirming the offer and accepted the job. It went very smoothly.

Interview Question – The school is in an affluent area and has high expectations, so how would I deal with parents expectations for my program and what would I offer to make them happy.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Provo School District? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Provo School District interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Provo School District employees and interview candidates.