Prowareness Interview Questions

Updated Jun 28, 2015

3.2

Autimation Testing Interview

Interview

First round is HR. 2nd round is technical. Where the ppl from the dev team will be interviewing the automation testers where they expect the testes should have same knowledge as developers which is impossible. Then 3 hrs of coding round Then Presentation Then discussion with MD. Overall its waste of time to attend this interview

Interview Questions

• Asked to write the code duplicate elements in an array   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Prowareness (Bangalore (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

Recruiters in this company seem to be pretty confused with their seemingly simple jobs. They could not keep track of who was interviewed, what was the feedback from the interviewer and figure out who was qualified for the next round and who wasn't. I was invited for a HR interview and a technical round, but since the HR was not present that day, only a technical round was conducted and I was told that I had qualified for the next round which would be a coding round and would be held in a few days. But after a couple of days, I got a shock in the form of a mail saying that I have not made it to the next round. Get your act together !

Interview Questions

• Pretty simple questions about OOPS, .Net framework, ASP.Net, MVC, JavaScript etc.   Answer Question

.NET Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Prowareness (Bangalore (India)).

Interview

The interviewing panel does not even know the basics of OOPs. They don't even have the basic knowledge about programming. If you want to save your time and energy, do not attend the interview for this company.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Prowareness in November 2014.

Interview

The interview process starts with the HR round. He takes all the necessary information of your work experience and your expectations in terms of work and salary. This is followed by a technical round with the delivery manager. Technical questions including your automation framework and language used to code is concentrated more. Once the technical round is cleared, there will be a coding round. A web application will be given with 3 hours of time to complete the automation with some coding standards and a basic framework in place. An hour extra can be requested. A person who is experienced in automation will come and check. He will also ask some technical questions related to your code. Its also not necessary to complete the whole automation. Whatever you have done must be precise and good. If you are able to demo it to the technical reviewer/developer, you are next asked to present it to some of the top management people. Here they check for your presentation skills and how you respond back to the questions asked. If they like your demo, you will be proceeded with a discussion round with the Director/CEO. He mainly checks for your attitude and willingness to work for the role you have been interviewed for. If all these goes fine, you will be offered after this. This is one of the company with a complete scrum and agile methodology followed very well. No managers. Yes, NO managers. How ever there are delivery managers who will ask for status. You have a standup with the cross functional teams in Netherlands. Everyone has to be accountable in an individual contributor level and make sure to complete it. Your yearly bonus is split into sprints and paid out only when sprints are a success. No laptop. High end desktops with twin screens given. 11-8 working hours. Free lunch. Free snacks and fruits in the evening. Over all, i had a wonderful interview experience with Prowareness.

Interview Questions

• Code and Automate flows of a web application in a 3-4 hour time period.   Answer Question

I had an option to join a startup after the offer was rolled out and had to decline with Prowareness.

Senior Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Prowareness (Bangalore (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

- Interview process starts with the initial discussion with the HR. Where HR will ask you the details of your experience in the Selenium and agile. People who have knowledge of Agile is preferred.There will be 3-4 rounds followed up with this interview : - 1st round of technical discussion will have general project and some scenarios to automate like the bookmyshow website. - 2nd round will be coding round where the interviewer will ask you to automate their internal website which is used for managing the agile dashboard.This will be 2 rounds. So be prepared to give your best. The subsequent rounds will depend on the coding that you have done in this round. - 3rd round will be about the technical discussion of the code that you have written and also about the genral testing fundamentals, DB concepts and the puzzles. - 4th round will be the final MD round where you will be asked about the code that you have written. It has to be presented to the MD and a architect/sr.developer of the company.

Interview Questions

• - The website that is asked to be coded is like JIRA. This website is still under construction and was not fully functional. This makes it tough as the automation will be unstable. -Good to know about Actions, Drag and Drop,IFrame and Window Handle concepts of WebDriver . - After clearing 3rd round HR told me that you had not cleared 2nd round.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Prowareness in October 2014.

Interview

First I had got a call from HR, MR. Bishnu, he has explained about the company and job profile. I had been asked to visit their office by 5:00 PM, near Leela Palace, Bangalore. First round of interview was HR Round with Mr. Bishnu. - Asked about myself, why should they hire me, why am I interested to join their company (To check your preparedness), about my expectation, what kind of people I don't like to work with, do you write any blogs, Are you part of any technical organizations, Do you have any certifications, what are your weakness Second round was preparation of Presentation on the topic " A legacy system is in trouble. Client is on fire and would like to withdraw. As a delivery manager, how do you handle the situation. There is a mix of old people and new people. Old people have left lot of technical debt". I had given time from 6:30 to 7:45 PM to prepare the slide. Third round was at 8:00 PM, and it was about presenting my presentation to their leadership team including the CEO and MD. The questions asked were - Approximately how many sprints do you think you need to restore the confidence? - What do you mean by legacy system? - How to put the XP into action? - Client is not clear since beginning. How do you ensure that he is clear about the process followed It was almost 9:00 PM that I have finished the whole proecess. Almost 4 hours. After that I haven't heard back from them. Yet to mail them or call them.

Interview Questions

• HR Round - Given 3 things, arrange them based on your priority - Financials, Challenges, Designation. Interview Panel - Did you face any situations of the tricky customers? When and how did you handle?   Answer Question

Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Prowareness (Bangalore (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

There was an initial HR discussion , next F2F technical discussion in a group followed by next day another technical discussion. If cleared there would a coding round. I didn't clear the 2nd technical discussion. HR would be general and straight forward questions. The interview was good , first round covered lot of conceptual questions and focussed on one's expertise. 2nd round also was good , which was based on little deeper concepts about the same things touched in 1st interview.

Interview Questions

• Nothing in particular , most of the questions were broad and one was allowed to answer something around those concepts.   Answer Question

Technical Lead/Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Prowareness (Bangalore (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

Got a direct call from HR and was scheduled for 1:1 interview on .net at their Bangalore office. Be prepared on the basics and on .net framework thoroughly. Majority of the questions were from that. I also at times felt they provide too much preference to blogging and certifications rather than the quality of the individual itself. Nothing much was asked from the domain I actually worked on. I did not clear the interview but I would like to give it a try again ASAP since I felt positive about the company.

Interview Questions

• MVC routing questions, how to give type safety for routing parameter   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Prowareness in August 2014.

Interview

HR will call you and schedule for interview. First round will be HR which confirms whether they are okay with your expectations. Once this done, soon will be one technical round. It is not so difficult. Then a simple coding test. Next is we need to give demo and explanation on what we coded. Then face to face with MD. If you complete all the rounds, and finally failed to impress MD, then its total disaster. MD may cancel your offer based on many parameters. Here they concentrate more on individual performance only rather than team. It takes 2 to 3 weeks to complete the process. If they get better candidates even though your performance is impressive in interview after MD round only they will inform you with Sorry comments (After careful consideration, I regret to inform you that we have decided not to progress your application any further. Although your qualification & Professional experience are impressive, we have decided on a candidate whose experience is a better match for this position. Thank you so much for taking the time to meet us. It was nice meeting you.). If you ask for reason, they only say MD's expectations were not matched with yours. So, think before wasting time for this kind of interviews.

Interview Questions

• Technical : OOP - Examples on pillars of OOP. C# - abstract class, interface, static class, dynamic keywords ASP.NET - Page life cycle, State mechanism techniques. SQL - Stored procedures   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Prowareness (Bangalore (India)).

Interview

Applied through job portal. Got a call next day. 1st round HR discussion 2nd Technical interview 3rd Coding exercise 4th Presentation of the code in previous round.