Prudential

Prudential Actuarial Intern Interview Questions

3.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Actuarial Intern Interview

interviewed at Prudential in November 2012.

individual and group interview, question about strength and weaknesses, group discussion and some techical question

Other Interview Reviews for Prudential

Actuarial Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Prudential in November 2010.

First, I had a phone interview that consisted of basic questions like behaviorial questions and why I wanted to be an actuary. I was invited to a second interview a month later. The first night consisted of a presentation and a dinner. The next morning there were three interviews where each actuary asked behavioral questions from a paper and scribbled what you said on to the paper. This barely left time to ask questions and express your individual strengths. Be sure to prepare for 50 repetitive behavioral questions and try to differentiate yourself somehow. Everyone was very friendly though.

Interview Questions

Actuarial Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Prudential in October 2010.

Actually it was a 2:1 interview. One person came out of the interview to have a casual conversation with you first. It was like a kind of personality check. Then I went into the interview room to talk a senior actuary. They were pretty nice and responsive.

Interview Questions