Prudential

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Actuarial Intern

I interviewed at Prudential in November 2012.

Interview Details – individual and group interview, question about strength and weaknesses, group discussion and some techical question

Actuarial Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Prudential in November 2010.

Interview Details – First, I had a phone interview that consisted of basic questions like behaviorial questions and why I wanted to be an actuary. I was invited to a second interview a month later. The first night consisted of a presentation and a dinner. The next morning there were three interviews where each actuary asked behavioral questions from a paper and scribbled what you said on to the paper. This barely left time to ask questions and express your individual strengths. Be sure to prepare for 50 repetitive behavioral questions and try to differentiate yourself somehow. Everyone was very friendly though.

Interview Question – Name a time when you took an intellectual risk.   Answer Question

Actuarial Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Prudential in October 2010.

Interview Details – Actually it was a 2:1 interview. One person came out of the interview to have a casual conversation with you first. It was like a kind of personality check. Then I went into the interview room to talk a senior actuary. They were pretty nice and responsive.

Interview Question – Tell me how you deal with deadline?   Answer Question

Worked for Prudential? Contribute to the Community!