Prudential Annuities Life Assurance

Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Professional Associate Interview

Financial Professional Associate
Paramus, NJ

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Prudential Annuities Life Assurance.

Interview Details – Interviewer was very nice and kind. The interview was nothing out of the ordinary, no surprise questions. The atmosphere was comfortable and relaxed. There are several interviews. The first being a general, quick one where they get to know you better to see if you're a good fit for the role. If you do well you will get invited to a second group interview and then from there a third.

Interview Question – none.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Sales
Las Colonias, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Prudential Annuities Life Assurance in February 2012.

Interview Details – I went through three interview and they really liked me... so much so that they called my boss where I worked currently to get a reference. I ended up having to quit. The job seemed like a total scam and after the third interview I rejected the offer.

Interview Question – They just want someone ambitious   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Because, they are a scam!

Actuarial Student Interview

Actuarial Student

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Prudential Annuities Life Assurance in October 2012.

Interview Details – There should be two interviews. I mainly got behavioral questions like project experience, how I finish a very hard tasks...I also got questions like why I would like to work for prudential.

Interview Question – I think all those questions are okay...Not very difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Sales Intern Interview

Sales Intern
Shelton, CT

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Prudential Annuities Life Assurance in April 2009.

Interview Details – 2 rounds of interviews

Interview Question – sales questions   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Shelton, CT

I applied online - interviewed at Prudential Annuities Life Assurance in May 2011.

Interview Details – Had a great interview. Met with a man and he took me upstairs and bascically asked me questions about my values.

Interview Question – No difficult questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They asked if I wanted the job. I said yes.

Financial Professional Associate Interview

Financial Professional Associate
Tampa, FL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 7+ weeks - interviewed at Prudential Annuities Life Assurance.

Interview Details – I received an email that had a name and phone number on it and when I called, someone answered. I spoke with the recruiter about what the position was and liked what I heard. I then told her my challenges in changing careers and she presented a way around those challenges. She then sent me a short online application and gave me the name of the manager of the office I would work in. That conversation went well. I was required to take an assessment, which I passed, then was scheduled for a career presentation meeting with about 6 other people. Immediately after the meeting, I scheduled the first one-on-one interview. Shortly after, I was scheduled another interview with the training manager. Then there was a third interview with the managing director, and another assessment to see how well I would do with logic and finances. A week later I was offered a position and was hired a couple weeks later. The entire process took about a month and a half.

Interview Question – Are you willing to work 60-70 hours per week for the next 2 years.   Answer Question

Financial Reporting Associate Interview

Financial Reporting Associate
Roseland, NJ

The process took 4 days - interviewed at Prudential Annuities Life Assurance in January 2010.

Interview Details – Was already an intern, they needed a full time employee to fill a vacant position. I was chosen because I had been an intern for 2+ years

Interview Question – What is the greatest challenge you've overcome?   Answer Question

Market Research Intern Interview

Market Research Intern
Shelton, CT

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Prudential Annuities Life Assurance in November 2011.

Interview Details – Met with 4 different people, they asked a lot questions about personality and school, wanted know I was good a math and statistics.

Interview Questions

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Newark, NJ

The process took a day - interviewed at Prudential Annuities Life Assurance in May 2010.

Interview Details – Great interview. I was brought around to meet everyone on the team and the interviewer was very friendly. She spent 45 minutes with me to describe all of Prudential's life insurance products.

Interview Question – Tell me about your work experience. What have you done in an office environment without internships?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Marketing
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at Prudential Annuities Life Assurance in May 2009.

Interview Details – Phone call and interview, wait, wait, wait then panel of peers, then pane of subs. asked back to meet boss and bosses boss. offer made then a week later contacted by HR to do drug screen. a month later was given an offer letter, no wait, offer letter came before the drug screen. weeks went by and i finally called and was told that hr dropped the ball and i should start in one week. kinda agravatting.

Interview Question – what channges would you make   View Answer

Negotiation Details – none

Worked for Prudential Annuities Life Assurance? Contribute to the Community!