Prudential

2.4

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Prudential in January 2014.

On campus recruiting began in the fall with with a company presentation and networking event. Following the networking event, on campus interviews took place in January. Pru sent an associate to campus to conduct the interviews who seemed to really care about their position. Few technical questions, mostly fit questions.

Interview Questions
    • The technical questions followed the typical, explain how $10 of depreciation flows through the 3 statements and walk me through a DCF model format.   Answer Question

Group Insurance Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Prudential in March 2013.

Had one interview one-on-one then a group interview but the 5 people in the group all talked to the 5 Prudential sales people individually then we had a sales simulation

Investment Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Prudential.

The first round interview was all behavioral. There was two interviewers and myself. One of the interviewers performed a "stress test", in which he sat impatiently tapping his foot with a bored look on his face. The next day, I received an email to take a personality and logic assessment.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to do commercial real estate instead of residential?   Answer Question

Financial Services Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Prudential in December 2011.

Received a phone call from their internal recruiter, followed by a call from a manager and a personality test. There were three in person interviews. The first was a light intro interview with my manager. He gave me a project 200 to complete. The second interview was with two managers. We went over my project 200. The third interview was with the managing director.

Interview Questions
    Nothing to negotiate. 100% commission.

Financial Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Prudential in November 2010.

The interviewing process took a couple weeks - 2 face to face interviews, the first of which included a skill set test. Not a very hard position to obtain, as long as you choose the "common sense" answers on the skills test. They really like enthusiasm, and appreciate those who are able to bring their own clients to the table. They only provide you with 20% of the leads and you're responsible for obtaining the rest. Commission only for the most part....

Interview Questions
    • Are you apart of any social organizations?   View Answer

I'd just graduated from college and all of my "leads" were friends who would've probably been to broke to pay for some life insurance....comission failure.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Prudential in September 2010.

It was abnormal to get a call back a few days after applying online. I went in to the interview and was given a personality and IQ test before talking being interviewed. I did well on both and was scheduled to come back for an interview. At the first interview I was told to prepare for another interview by writing down a list of everyone I knew, who I could sell insurance to. The target was 200. They wanted you to rank the people by how wealthy they are. During this exercise I realized that the opportunity was not suited for me.

Financial Services Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

The process took a weekinterviewed at Prudential in August 2010.

I interviewed with a recruiter and sales manager at a career fair. I gave them my resume and followed up the following Monday. I received a call back within 24 hours asking that I fill out an extensive application online before going to their financial offices to begin the skills assessment. The online application is very detailed and requires a list of 10 years employment history, and other background info.