Prudential Business Analyst Interview Questions

2.8

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Prudential.

Took 1 month for my status to change from Resume Acknowledged to Resume Under Review (which means you will be contacted). Had 1 phone interview with the hiring director. Then had a face to face interview with other members of their staff. Still waiting to hear a yes or no and it has been around 3 months.

Interview Questions
  • All the questions were pretty straight forward. There were not any random out of the blue type questions. It was more geared toward how the person would fit in the team and if the would gel.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Prudential

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Newark, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Prudential in April 2009.

basic campus interview then formal office interview where you meet with 6-8 people. They asked everything from behavior questions, some which were repetitive from the 1st interview, to actual job questions to questions about the economy. The people were decent and the intern program was pretty good. They had a weekly program where you meet with senior leaders.

Business Analyst Interview

the recruiter took a very long time to call me back. it was more like a conversation, not very professional

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Prudential.

Thirty Minute On campus interview.
    Second round interviews were on site and took up the entire day. There were eight total interviews on that day and they were done in a cycle. You will be competing against at least eight other people.
    All interviews involved behavioral questions, nothing to technical.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a regression test in a business analysis environment.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Prudential in March 2011.

Fairly straightforward. One round interview.

I received an email from HR asking me if I was still interested in the position and my interview time availability. We confirmed a date and time and I went in.

Interview lasted 3 hours. Met with four different people ranging from Manager to VP. Met with the group VP (hiring manager) he asked me basic interview questions. (ie Give me an example when...) Also met with some people from other groups that I would be interacting with.

Was told that that they would be interviewing for another two weeks. Got a call two weeks later offering me the position.

Interview Questions
    • Give me an example of when you needed to take a calculated risk.   Answer Question

Worked for Prudential? Contribute to the Community!