Prudential Interview Questions in Cincinnati, OH

Updated Feb 16, 2015

2.0

Financial Services Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Prudential (Cincinnati, OH) in December 2014.

Interview

The process moves fast. I get the impression that they try to hire as many people as they can so they can leverage their contacts. They are very up front and transparent about the process. Be prepared to do several more background tests after you accept a position.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our products   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. It is straight commission. They also will tell you that you will be able to work independently, but you will find out after you are hired, that even though you will be 1099'd. They will expect you to be at mandatory meetings every morning so that everyone can talk about how they did their job yesterday and will do it again today.

Fpa Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Prudential (Cincinnati, OH) in December 2014.

Interview

Laid back, aligned my goals with theirs. Very supportive sales team and management. Opportunity to transition from a current job to their CDP (career development program) which is nice. I was able to transition seamlessly from my old job to the Financial Professional Associate position with all of my licenses and training already completed.

Interview Questions

• Very basic questions, nothing too difficult. They just wanted to find out if your work ethic and personality aligned with the sales position (FPA) they were hiring for.   Answer Question