Prudential Claims Examiner Interview Questions

3.6

Claims Examiner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Prudential.

Interview

I applied online. I received a call by a recruiter. Scheduled an interview for a week later. The interview was done by 2 senior administrative personel within the department. The interview was your average interview. They asked jobe related situational questions. Personality questions and also gave me a general math test. I received a call 2 weeks later from HR making an offer. The starting salary was $35,000 per year.

Interview Questions

• All questions were fair and your averega interview questions such as strengths and waeknesses.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Prudential

Claims Examiner Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Prudential.

Interview

1 interview by 2 people. 1 person at a time.

Interview Questions

• all of the questions were the basic and typical interview questions. No difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Claims Examiner Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Prudential (Roseland, NJ) in December 2012.

Interview

had 4 interviews in 2 months. Still waiting to hear back.

Interview Questions

• Interview with person on skype. I didn't know if the camera was on at one point. I was nervous enough without adding cameras to it   Answer Question

Claims Examiner Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Prudential (Roseland, NJ) in May 2012.

Interview

Started with a group interview and then later the cadidates split up and were interviewed by different people. Very hard to evaulate a candidate when they were interviewed by diffrerent people.

Claims Examiner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Prudential (Dresher, PA) in May 2011.

Interview

After applying on-line, I received a phone call from a Prudential HR representative within an hour. They only asked me a few basic questions on how I'd describe myself. An interview followed two weeks later. Two weeks after the interview I received an offer.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a difficult customer or situation in your previous positions?   Answer Question
    • What kind of quota and/or feedback did you recieve regarding your work in your previous position? Also, how did you improve?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation being that this was an entry level position.

Claims Examiner Interview

Interview

First question was self introduction, following a series of questions related to my experience mentioned in the introduction. Most of the questions are about the previous job duties and the difficulties. And when the interview was about to end, the interviewer ask me some behavioral type questions. The whole interview lasted for around 1 hour.

Claims Examiner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Prudential in August 2012.

Interview

Applied online, received a phone call about 3 weeks later from a recruiter. She was very friendly and explained the position to me and asked if I was interested. I said yes, and she scheduled me for an interview about 2 weeks later. When I arrived for the interview, there were about 6 other people interviewing for the same position, which made me nervous even though I was told there was more than one open position. We were called in one by one and interviewed by 2 members of HR at the same time. Both were very nice, they first asked me about my resume and past experiences, then asked 4-5 behavioral questions. After, I was led back to the conference room where I was given a written assessment to complete. It was fairly simple; just given a scenario and asked some questions about it. After, I was interviewed by another member of HR. She also asked me a few behavioral questions, and concluded by saying they had another day of interviews and would be making a decision within the next few weeks. One week later, I got a call from the recruiter with an offer.

Overall, the process lasted about an hour and a half and was very organized and straightforward. I liked that they did both of the interviews and the writing assessment all at once rather than calling and having you come back for a second interview. The people were all very friendly and professional and made me feel comfortable there.

Interview Questions

• Questions were not really difficult or unexpected, just your typical "Tell me about a time when you ______" interview questions. There weren't any questions that I had not already seen in interviews before.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They were straightforward from the beginning with what the salary would be, however I did not bother trying to negotiate because this is basically my first job and I was happy to even get it at all.