Prudential Customer Service Associate Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Prudential (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Applied through college career search. Was contacted 2 weeks later with an interview request. Went to 1 interview after the first interview and was then offered the position. Overall it was a pretty smooth process and happened quicker than others I had been waiting on.

Had a different offer

Other Interview Reviews for Prudential

Anonymous Employee in Dresher, PA

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Prudential (Dresher, PA) in April 2012.

Interview

Initial response was quick. Phone interview included typical questions. Time to set up in person interview was quick once they got back to me but this was due to time period before start date (only 3 1/2 weeks). In person interview consisted of two people for first round and one person for second round. I received an offer the next day. The work culture seemed corporate but relaxed. Everyone was friendly and the office was surprisingly nice for what many people perceive to be a call center. The only weird part was that they asked if you wanted to accept the offer before they formally e-mailed something in "writing". Other than that it seemed really straight forward.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation you had with a customer and how you resolved it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Prudential (Hartford, CT) in August 2010.

Interview

Great in person interview experience. General questions about why you would like to work there and specific past customer service experiences you have had. Example: Name a time you had to deal with an upset customer and what did you do to resolve the issue?

Interview Questions

• How have you resolved conflict in a previous work experience?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No real negotiation.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Prudential in January 2009.

Interview

At first I had no idea that the complete hiring process would have so many steps. The process is totally drawn out. I had two interviews, had to complete a list of 200 people I knew and had to interview 3 of them. Then there is a phone interview, etc. It is very nerve wrecking to me. If you really want this job then you will do it but if you get a call from another employer that is offering to hire you, it is very tempting to accept and move on.

Customer Services Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Prudential (Mumbai (India)) in August 2008.

Interview

the interview process was excellent. I had a very good experience, they are very professional compared to other companies in the Industry. The only thing that was negative was on my part. I was rejected in the first attempt due to wearing casual wear for an interview, later in that day my consultancy called them and enquired and were informed that due to the non professional dress code for the interview they rejected me but later they called me the next day in a formal dress code took one more round of 1:1 interview and i was given the offer

Interview Questions

• What are your views about the building that you see outside the window?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate, the offer that they gave me was an excellent offer for my qualification and experience and in the year 2006 it was the best in the industry.