Prudential Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Aug 24, 2015

2.3

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

quick response time (less then 3 weeks between receipt of resume and interview invitation), good atmosphere, fair questions, 2 interviews in total (first with HR only, 2nd with head of department), both took about one hours each. first interview contained general questions about me and my personality, the second was more job specific.

found another position that was more promising & better paid

Other Interview Reviews for Prudential

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Prudential (Scottsdale, AZ) in June 2012.

Interview

Phone screen, face to face interview I with the department manager and supervisor and they asked about 10 behavioral questions and I had to give examples. Then they asked if I had questions.

Anonymous Employee in Dresher, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Prudential (Dresher, PA) in February 2010.

Interview

The process started with an online application along with an employee referral. After a wait of about 2 weeks I was contacted for a breif phone interview and a few days later scheduled for a onsite interview. The interview was conducted by a manager and associate manager and I thought it went rather well. Unfortunately, I was not offered a position but was encouraged to apply for the next round of hiring.

Interview Questions

• After describing how managing the expectations of a demanding former employer had become an important part of that position, I was asked to cite some specific examples.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Prudential in April 2010.

Interview

I applied for the positon online, then I was contacted by a recruiter. The recuiter asked me a few questions on the phone and gave a rather thorough description of the job, salary, although I did nto ask for the info. I just took a perosnality, skills, and cognitive thinking test. Just wondering if anyone has any tips incase I get a face to face interview. Also, does anyone know of ways to tell if you got the job based on the recruiters/ interviewers behaviors/actions/questions?