Prudential Director Interview Questions

Updated Jun 10, 2015

2.7

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Prudential.

Interview

I applied on-line. Several months later a recruiter asked for some time to discuss the role. When the time came for the call the phone never rang. Called the recruiter: no answer. Emailed the recruiter, no response. After 2 days I sent a follow up email. The response: "Sorry for the confusion. I just learned we are moving forward with some other candidates we have in the mix.". No apology for not calling or not getting back to me.

Interview Questions

• No questions were asked beyond what's a good time to call.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Prudential

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Prudential (Newark, NJ).

Interview

One phone interview with the hiring manager and then individual in-person interviews with him, his colleague and HR. It took about 2.5 hours. I thought the interviews went really well & felt that the position was a perfect fit, but I received no response from HR even after I contacted them twice for my status. It has been almost two months since my interview, but still no word or automatic rejection email from Pru.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Prudential (Newark, NJ).

Interview

Long process. Came back five times.

Interview Questions

• What word best describes you.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Prudential (San Diego, CA) in June 2008.

Interview

Phone interview. Face to face and then competency test

Not enough pay