Prudential Douglas Elliman Real Estate

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Agent Interview

Sales Agent
New York, NY

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Prudential Douglas Elliman Real Estate.

Interview Details – Was brought in to interview with specific team at Elliman. Met with associate broker individually, went over past sales record and potential client base.

Interview Question – What can you bring to the table that we do not already have?   Answer Question

Sales Team Manager Interview

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Prudential Douglas Elliman Real Estate in February 2011.

Interview Details – Company posted position online asking that prospective employees call and leave a message for why they'd be a good fit and why they should call you back - they emailed me asking to come in for an interview. Office was outdated, very small office space. Broker had not reviewed my resume prior and was not paying attention to what I was telling her regarding my experience. Interview was cut short, met some other team members, not a fan of the team dynamic.

Interview Question – What mechanisms did you use to motivate your employees?   View Answer

Sales Agent Interview

Interviewed at Prudential Douglas Elliman Real Estate

Interview Details – Must know someone to get in as new agent at the top offices.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Prudential Douglas Elliman Real Estate? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Prudential Douglas Elliman Real Estate interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Prudential Douglas Elliman Real Estate employees and interview candidates.