Prudential Financial Professional Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jun 23, 2015

2.4

Financial Professional Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Prudential in June 2015.

Interview

The interview started off with light conversation after which you were asked to talk about yourself and your resume. The recruiter was really good at speaking and talked about the job, opportunity for career growth, and the next interviews. He really sold me on this job and made me feel pretty comfortable during the interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Prudential

Anonymous Employee in Moosic, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Prudential (Moosic, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

Saw a job posting online, applied and within 15 minutes I was called and asked to fill out an 88 questioned questionnaire. After being told I passed, I went in for an interview a couple of days later. They gave me a tour, sat me down saying you can do this, this, and this, and be this successful. Met one or two people and was basically told I have the job as soon as they submit the papers.

Interview Questions

• Explain what you think a typical day will be like.   1 Answer

The whole thing seems rather shady. First, you need over a grand to pay for your own licenses and background checks with no guarantee you get the job. Also, they want you to sell to all of your friends and family. Basically, the entire position is based around commissions and if you can't sell, you're out. They kept saying I could be a millionaire, there are millionaires that work here. I don't trust anyone trying that hard for a sell just to get someone to work there.

Financial Professional Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Prudential.

Interview

This process took a long time, it took more than 2 weeks after I applied. The interviewer talked a lot about this position and their company before asking questions. Interview questions were pretty straightforward. Questions were about sale and working experience, and how you well sale the financial products if you get a job like this.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlborough, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Prudential (Marlborough, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was smooth. Basically explained in what consist the job and explained how the hiring process go. At the end explained that you need to have a training and a license that cost 1200$ but that would be refund by the company once you are in and pass the test.

Interview Questions

• When start you interest in financial field? What type of education you had? Are you a outgoing person and you experience in sales?   Answer Question

Financial Professional Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Prudential in March 2015.

Interview

Spoke on the phone to set up an interview date.

Start out the process by filling out a survey about yourself and different things of the company.

First interview is telling you about the job and also going over your resume and how you might fit the position.

Two more interviews are done afterward if you keep moving forward. You'd come back and meet and talk about the market segment and different area's of the job, etc.

Then you'd come back and speak with a few people and be given a structured interview which we mostly know to include behavior questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Prudential (Indianapolis, IN) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview was brief but informative. Benefits were discussed and we talked about what kind of work I would be doing. The interview was a breeze with no difficult questions asked and it seemed that they had already decided to hire me before I interviewed.

Interview Questions

• Tell us what you know about our products   1 Answer

Financial Professional Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Prudential in January 2015.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter. Phone interview and then in person interview. The interview was mostly personality and behavioral questions to get an idea of your networking skills. You start off part time at $10/hour during training and start full time after you get your licensing. They say they reimburse you for the licensing.

completely based on sales

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Prudential (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

Applied through a local office, interview was fairly easy and questions asked were mainly about determining whether or not your personality matched the job. The job was full commission based and you are expected to get the licensed required on your own, but most of the fees involved are refunded once you become full time. In order to become full time however you have to write a required amount of business based on their core products.

Interview Questions

• Would you consider yourself a motivated and self driven person, who can work independently?   Answer Question

Financial Professional Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Prudential.

Interview

Applied online through my university's website. Prudential sent an email and I completed a preliminary application. They then sent me a link to a web-based inventory which asked interview questions with multiple choice answers. Ex: If a coworker was angry at you how would you respond? A: Yell at them B: Take it to HR and so on. It only took about 20 minutes. After this I was notified that they would not be offering me the position.

Interview Questions

• I did not have much experience so some of the questions were tough to answer/had to answer them hypothetically.   Answer Question

Financial Professional Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Prudential in October 2014.

Interview

process was 3 weeks, wanted the project 200 so they could figure out potential clients. promoting themselves way to much. I felt they were trying to get as many people to fill position. my buddy from college was offered as well he turned it down as well

Interview Questions

dont feel comfortable asking friends and family to purchase policys form me. also fully commission. not fully full time for 6 months.