Prudential Financial Professional Interview Questions

Updated Jan 5, 2015
Updated Jan 5, 2015

2.7

Financial Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Prudential in December 2014.

Interview

I was interviewed by the office manager, and told that my licensing (around $1100!) would be up to me to finance, with a promise to be reimbursed. After explaining that I would not be able to meet that initial investment, the sales manager assured me that I should continue with the application process anyway, hinting that there might be some sort of way they could help me. I filled out the online application and was sent a questionnaire. I filled out the answers and received an email a few days later explaining that I was not eligible to be offered a position.

Interview Questions

• The questions are fair, but very hard to answer without explanation. An answer of "I Don't Know" could show negatively, but could be very accurate depending on why it was answered that way.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Prudential

Financial Professional Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Prudential.

Interview

Recruiter or Hiring manager will contact you and send you an initial application including a test you take online to determine if you would be a good fit for the job (personality profile). If you pass, you will have to take another test determining your logic skills. You will further have to pass a thorough background check, drug test, etc. as well as interviews with your hiring manager, managing director, and manager of agency training.

Interview Questions

• What makes you think you would be a good sales representative and give me examples.   Answer Question

Financial Professional Interview

Interview

Interviewed twice with a drug test.

Financial Professional Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Prudential (San Francisco, CA) in May 2010.

Interview

Discovered in Job Fair
    Manager presented job opportunity
    Entrance exam written
    Interview practice over phone and in person with prospective clients
    Listing of contacts on memory jog
    Review and pass Series 6 and 63 exam
    Go on field and on job training for 23 weeks

Interview Questions

• No allowance, just subsidy

Pressured to perform according to high expectations

1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, take or leave offer. No sweeteners if desirable