Prudential

Updated Feb 10, 2015
Updated Feb 10, 2015

2.5

Fpa Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Prudential in December 2014.

Reached out to me via e-mail. Had one phone conversation and then three in person interviews. No technical questions, just conversations about what drives you as a person and your personality.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing tough, makes you think about yourself deeper than you would think,   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Prudential

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Prudential in December 2014.

Laid back, aligned my goals with theirs. Very supportive sales team and management. Opportunity to transition from a current job to their CDP (career development program) which is nice. I was able to transition seamlessly from my old job to the Financial Professional Associate position with all of my licenses and training already completed.

Interview Questions
    • Very basic questions, nothing too difficult. They just wanted to find out if your work ethic and personality aligned with the sales position (FPA) they were hiring for.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlottesville, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlottesville, VA

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Prudential in May 2013.

Very up beat and positive.

Pretty honest and up front.

Anonymous Employee in Paramus, NJ
    Anonymous Employee in Paramus, NJ

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Prudential in December 2012.

Good interview experience. Spoke with 2 recruiters on telephone and received detailed description of position. Met with recruiter and sales manager in office. Good environment, professional atmosphere. Position is sales position with lot of training. Difficult position - not sure if it is for me. I have interviewed with several companies in this area, and this office had the best interview process by far.