Prudential Insurance Sales Interview Questions

Insurance Sales Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Prudential.

Interview

There is a lot of red tape. Application, phone interview, survey, in person interview, and a board interview

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Prudential

Insurance Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Prudential in September 2011.

Interview

I applied online and they contacted me within one week. The initial meeting was not like an interview, it's more like an introduction of their company. They invited me to a seminar that is more detail about the company, but couldn't reach them anymore. They didn't try reaching me as well. It is not my first priority anyways, so I decided to just let it go.

Insurance Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Prudential in May 2010.

Interview

Meeting with the General Manager

Interview Questions

• Experience in life ins. sales   1 Answer
    • How do you feel about cold call marketing?   1 Answer

Insurance Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Prudential in November 2009.

Interview

The recruiter called and asked to set up an interview. There were 3 interviews. You had to do a 250 people worksheet and submit it for a project before they would make you the offer. In the last interview, you had to present this to the panel of interviewers.