Prudential

3.1

9 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Prudential in January 2014.

On campus recruiting began in the fall with with a company presentation and networking event. Following the networking event, on campus interviews took place in January. Pru sent an associate to campus to conduct the interviews who seemed to really care about their position. Few technical questions, mostly fit questions.

Interview Questions
  • The technical questions followed the typical, explain how $10 of depreciation flows through the 3 statements and walk me through a DCF model format.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Prudential

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Brunswick, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Brunswick, NJ

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Prudential in August 2011.

Recruiting manager was very friendly and helpful. The process was fairly simple asking about past experience.

Intern Interview

Difficult interview, with a senior official preceding over the process. Know the basics of accounting, recent trends in the market, and the different methodologies for valuing a company.

Interview Questions
    • What are the three types of financial statements, what is each used for, and which one is most important when analyzing the liquidity of a company?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Prudential in November 2012.

First interview was on-site at my campus, second round was at their headquarters in Newark, NJ. Process seemed very organized throughout and it looks like a program that can give you a lot of hands-on experience. The second round interview consisted of 2 separate interviews by employees, the first round was just one.

Interview Questions
    • When was there a time that you experienced difficulty motivating a team member and what did you do?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Prudential.

Phone Interview - Surprised with multiple people on the other end - Conference style

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Prudential.

college recruiting, one on one interview and Newark interview

Interview Questions
    • normal questions throughout the process. A lot about strengths and weaknesses   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Prudential in May 2012.

Went down to the headquarters, was told that it was round 1 of interview, there would be a round 2 in the future, was told to do a personality test, and to fill up some personal particulars form. Was then told to wait, before meeting someone from the company. Went through the basic interview questions, "tell me about yourself, what are your strengths and weaknesses, where do you see yourself in the next 3 years, what makes you want to work"

Intern Interview

The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Prudential in March 2012.

I was contacted at the beginning of January that I had been selected for a phone interview. That interview occured about a week later and was fairly laid back and informal. I was asked the typical background information and goals-related questions. After about 2 weeks I was sent an email notifying me that I had been selected for a 2nd round on-site interview. That did not occur until the beginning of March but it was very organized and a very postive experience. I had two 45 minute 1-on-1 interviews with more of the same typical HR questions. about 2 weeks after that, I was called and offered an internship.

Interview Questions
    • What was a situation where you were working in a group and the other members weren't fulfilling their responsibilities? How did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Prudential in May 2010.

It took a long time (almost 2 months) for HR to contact me if I were still interested in a position. I said yes and had a phone interview that went relatively well. 2 weeks later I went in for 2nd rounds. I met with 2 hiring managers and was offered a position with my preferred one. I am reaching the end of my internship and I hope to get a full-time offer! It's pretty great here in terms of people and flexibility.