1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Internal Wholesaler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Shelton, CT
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shelton, CT

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Prudential in December 2011.

After applying for the position online I was contacted in about one week for a phone screen interview. This was a breif conversation where I was asked about my current and past employment and my interest in the job. This went very well and the recruiter told me the next step was to take an online personality test and then I would be invited to a face to face interview in Connecticut. I passed the personality test and was called to confirm I was interested in going to Connecticut for a day long interview. I asked if Prudential was sponsoring my travel and they told me no reimbursement would be provided. I declined the invitation. Who in their right mind would pay to travel 1,300 miles for an interview with no gurantee of a job at the end of the process?

Interview Questions
  • They were all over standard questions about past work experience.   Answer Question

Worked for Prudential? Contribute to the Community!