Prudential Interview Questions

Updated Apr 22, 2015

2.7

Summer Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Prudential (New York, NY).

Interview

Friendly and straight-forward procedure. Good interview process with the recruiter and hiring managers, a bit uninspired at times but thorough, fun, and no pressure. They really care about hiring someone who wants to be part of the culture as well. Great pay offer.

QA Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Prudential.

Interview

First I was screened by Human Resources person. This was a low pressure step where the HR person was just asking simple questions to be sure that the candidate meets the minimum requirements given by hiring manager. Then in person interviews with direct manager and Director. This stage included more behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had to collaborate with others to accomplish a goal.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Check the market reference range and salary is negotiable.

Actuarial Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Prudential.

Interview

I received a school interview. They came to the campus for the interview. It was pretty brief with mostly behavioral questions. They did have one technical question, but it was very basic. The whole staff was very friendly and made you feel comfortable.

Vice President, Senior Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Prudential (Newark, NJ).

Interview

Lengthy, but not overly difficult. Companies with this much red tape usually take two months longer than it should. The process should take less than a month, but it drags on for more than three months. Had to keep prodding HR and the hiring manager even though I was told after the hire that they were anxious to make me the offer since I was the obvious choice, I can't imagine how long it would have taken if their was some hesitation on their part?

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Prudential.

Interview

This process took a long time, it took more than 2 weeks after I applied. The interviewer talked a lot about this position and their company before asking questions. Interview questions were pretty straightforward. Questions were about sale and working experience, and how you well sale the financial products if you get a job like this.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Prudential (Newark, NJ) in March 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed once by a hiring staff at school then again at their office in Newark by 4 other people. The first interview was basic getting to know me and the company. The second one consisted of basic technical programming question from their staff.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between how Java handles memory compared to C++   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Prudential in March 2015.

Interview

Spoke on the phone to set up an interview date.

Start out the process by filling out a survey about yourself and different things of the company.

First interview is telling you about the job and also going over your resume and how you might fit the position.

Two more interviews are done afterward if you keep moving forward. You'd come back and meet and talk about the market segment and different area's of the job, etc.

Then you'd come back and speak with a few people and be given a structured interview which we mostly know to include behavior questions

Financial Professional Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlborough, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Prudential (Marlborough, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was smooth. Basically explained in what consist the job and explained how the hiring process go. At the end explained that you need to have a training and a license that cost 1200$ but that would be refund by the company once you are in and pass the test.

Interview Questions

• When start you interest in financial field? What type of education you had? Are you a outgoing person and you experience in sales?   Answer Question

Investment Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Prudential (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Asked to apply from my universities recruiting page. First interview was on campus and very technical, but it varies depending on the person. About a week later I received note that I was selected for a second interview with Prudential's capital group. They flew me to Chicago for a night and took very good care of me. The second interview consisted of 5 interviews at their office. Great experience overall.

Financial Professional Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Prudential (Indianapolis, IN) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview was brief but informative. Benefits were discussed and we talked about what kind of work I would be doing. The interview was a breeze with no difficult questions asked and it seemed that they had already decided to hire me before I interviewed.

Interview Questions

• Tell us what you know about our products   1 Answer