Prudential

Updated Dec 11, 2014
Updated Dec 11, 2014

2.7

Financial Professional Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Prudential.

Applied online through my university's website. Prudential sent an email and I completed a preliminary application. They then sent me a link to a web-based inventory which asked interview questions with multiple choice answers. Ex: If a coworker was angry at you how would you respond? A: Yell at them B: Take it to HR and so on. It only took about 20 minutes. After this I was notified that they would not be offering me the position.

Interview Questions
    • I did not have much experience so some of the questions were tough to answer/had to answer them hypothetically.   Answer Question

Product Manager/ Interview

First round interview with one manager (45 min) with fit questions. Second round interview was conducted in their headquarter office with 4 interviews. (60 min each) You need to be ready for tons of questions and your personal stories to answer various behavioral questions. Not only just saying your story, but also connect your story with the job requirements.

Accounting Associate Interview

I was recruited from my college campus. The process was not difficult. the last round interview was at Roseland with 3 30 min interviews back to back with three different team leaders. Questions asked were basic scenario and behavior questions. You need to know the information about the company and be on top of their stock price if you want to get somewhere in the interview. No technical questions at all but it is always good to know your stuff

Intern - Hourly Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Prudential.

Applied through University, heard back a couple of weeks later for an interview. The interview was purely behavioral with generic questions. The interviewer was nice but kind of awkward. There was a greeter to walk you through the entire situation.

Interview Questions
    • Think of a time when you had to fix something because you foresaw a problem   Answer Question

Investment Analyst Interview

Interview was pretty straight forward, Interviewed once at school, they asked strictly behavioral question. Final round interview more industry and market based. Make sure you know about fixed income and bonds

Real Estate Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Prudential.

Long process, up to three different rounds of interviews. First round isn't terrible, but second round is a mix of regional colleges. Then final round is a super day with up to eight different interviews.

Financial Professional Associate Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Prudential in October 2014.

process was 3 weeks, wanted the project 200 so they could figure out potential clients. promoting themselves way to much. I felt they were trying to get as many people to fill position. my buddy from college was offered as well he turned it down as well

Interview Questions

dont feel comfortable asking friends and family to purchase policys form me. also fully commission. not fully full time for 6 months.

PCG Investment Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Prudential in October 2014.

Applied through target school. A lot of behavioral questions and a few technicals. I had to submit a writing sample after my interview and was notified a day later for superday. Super day is two days, one for dinner and presentation, and the next has a written test and interviews all day. Pretty technical and accounting focused.

Interview Questions
    • If you were to invest in debt, what statements would you look at, what items on the statements and why? Walk me through the Cash flow statement.   Answer Question

Operations Associate Interview

It’s easy to find the interview place. 4 people interviewed me one by one. Every one lasted for 30 minutes. Very nice people and relax interview process. Easy questions like what are your strengthens and weakness, tell me about yourself and what was your favorite and least favorite class you've taken..

STD Claims Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Prudential.

Called for a phone interview first and then an on site interview. Was a basic interview and very easy questions. Phone interview lasted about 5 minutes and interview about 30m. Was made an offer while driving home from the interview.

Interview Questions
    • basic interview questions such as: name a time you had to give unfavorable news and how did you overcome this.   Answer Question
    no negotiation