Prudential Interview Questions

Updated Sep 2, 2015

2.7

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Prudential.

Interview

smooth and professional interview process. the recruiter asked smart questions and the conversation has been a pleasure to expand my knowledge on the company. the interview can easily last longer if you are a good fit for the company.

Financial Professional Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wauwatosa, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Prudential (Wauwatosa, WI) in June 2015.

Interview

submitted resume through university's career services website, then received a call back the next week. Engaged in brief conversation regarding career interests, relocation preferences, etc. Was sent link to online personality test. After completing test, received a call a day later to schedule an initial in-person interview at corporate office outside Milwaukee

Interview Questions

• Why Prudential? Why are you interested in this position? Could you briefly walk me through the experiences on your resume & the skills you gained from these experiences that directly apply to this position   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Prudential (Newark, NJ).

Interview

You will meet with multiple people in one day when you come to interview. They typically all try to speak with you for the same amount of time, however that can change as the interview goes on. Some teams will require a second round of interviews with multiple people, however if you are doing well, they will pull in upper management to get a feel for you that day to speed up the process.

Interview Questions

• What interests you in this job? Why do you think you would be a fit on the team?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Prudential in July 2015.

Interview

I submitted my resume through my friend who works there. 3 weeks later I got an email to schedule an interview. Good but intense interview with 4 people. Did not hear back until 2 weeks later to schedule another interview. Went very well and got an email 2 days later to take this assessment test. It was tough one. I think I failed it, because after that they went mum on numbers of my follow up emails..... it has been 2 weeks already.

Interview Questions

• Many accounting questions. Hot to treat accrual, revenue, depreciation etc.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Prudential (Chicago, IL) in May 2014.

Interview

-It was very straightforward and understood. They are up front with you and give you feedback, it is very relaxed as a matter of fact. The leadership there is good. It is usually just you and 2-3 of the managers/supervisors they are very professional throughout the entire process. I worked there before and when interviewing again you can how the culture is understood across the regional offices.

Entry Level Actuarial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prudential in July 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview with prudential's pension, the interview was fairly easy, low pressured, the recruiter asked all the entry level interview questions, and asked about my skill set. be specific when you talk about your skill set, bring up examples and deep understanding of the projects that you've done. Fairly competitive because they get a lot of resumes in.

Interview Questions

• what have you been doing since you graduated?(since this is 1 year after my graduation date)   Answer Question

Life Product Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Prudential (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2014.

Interview

Received an email to take a compentincy exam, followed by a phone interview. After the phone interview an email was sent to set up an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Give one example of a time you solved a difficult problem with a client.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Prudential (Scottsdale, AZ) in June 2012.

Interview

Phone screen, face to face interview I with the department manager and supervisor and they asked about 10 behavioral questions and I had to give examples. Then they asked if I had questions.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Prudential (Irving, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

There were three interviews. The hiring process took about three weeks. The dress code is business formal. The atmosphere was very professional and quite intimidating.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took a year or more. I interviewed at Prudential (Hartford, CT) in November 2012.

Interview

Typical questions on past experiences, strengths and weaknesses. Focused questions mainly on ability to coach and perform in retail financial services. Was one on one and then moved into a group face to face. During the group interview, the focus was on day to day functions and what to expect.

Interview Questions

• What was a past sales experience that shaped you into what you are today/   1 Answer