Prudential Interview Questions

Updated Apr 14, 2015
Updated Apr 14, 2015

2.7

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Prudential (Pittsburgh, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

It was a long process, but I enjoyed meeting everyone that I did. They asked me a lot of scenario questions and tried to get to know me as a person. Prudential is a company that I would like to work for in the future. If you feel like you didn't land this job this time, always try in the future

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Prudential.

Interview

This is Management Trainee Programme of Prudential in Vietnam, took place in Ho Chi Minh and Hanoi city. This includes Application form, Test, Initial HR interview, Assessment Center. Candidates in Hanoi, who pass through the first 3 rounds, will go to Ho Chi Minh city to participate in the last round.

Financial Professional Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Prudential (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2015.

Interview

The interviewer was extremely pleasant and well spoken. He was warm and welcoming and also expressed genuine interest in the candidate (me). Another associate was in the room with him and they both screened me. It wasn't a typical sort of interview as they asked me to relax and just have a chat. The office was extremely well decorated and the building was high-rise,corporate and in the central business district.

QA Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Prudential.

Interview

First I was screened by Human Resources person. This was a low pressure step where the HR person was just asking simple questions to be sure that the candidate meets the minimum requirements given by hiring manager. Then in person interviews with direct manager and Director. This stage included more behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had to collaborate with others to accomplish a goal.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Check the market reference range and salary is negotiable.

Financial Professional Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Prudential (Marlborough, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was smooth. Basically explained in what consist the job and explained how the hiring process go. At the end explained that you need to have a training and a license that cost 1200$ but that would be refund by the company once you are in and pass the test.

Interview Questions

• When start you interest in financial field? What type of education you had? Are you a outgoing person and you experience in sales?   Answer Question

IT Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at Prudential (Newark, NJ) in April 2014.

Interview

One on campus interview by two HR Professionals. Later was contacted for an on site interview. This interview was two separate 30 minute interviews, each with two directors of IT. (Interviewed by 4 people). I was contacted a week later saying I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to work in a group and what your role was.   Answer Question

Actuarial Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Prudential.

Interview

I received a school interview. They came to the campus for the interview. It was pretty brief with mostly behavioral questions. They did have one technical question, but it was very basic. The whole staff was very friendly and made you feel comfortable.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Prudential (Newark, NJ) in March 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed once by a hiring staff at school then again at their office in Newark by 4 other people. The first interview was basic getting to know me and the company. The second one consisted of basic technical programming question from their staff.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between how Java handles memory compared to C++   Answer Question

Financial Professional Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Prudential.

Interview

This process took a long time, it took more than 2 weeks after I applied. The interviewer talked a lot about this position and their company before asking questions. Interview questions were pretty straightforward. Questions were about sale and working experience, and how you well sale the financial products if you get a job like this.

Financial Professional Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Prudential in March 2015.

Interview

Spoke on the phone to set up an interview date.

Start out the process by filling out a survey about yourself and different things of the company.

First interview is telling you about the job and also going over your resume and how you might fit the position.

Two more interviews are done afterward if you keep moving forward. You'd come back and meet and talk about the market segment and different area's of the job, etc.

Then you'd come back and speak with a few people and be given a structured interview which we mostly know to include behavior questions